Monarch Precious Metals Silver Ratings

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by SCFY, Aug 26, 2013.

?

Monarch Precious Metals Silver Ratings

1. 1*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2*

40.0%
  3. 3*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4*

20.0%
  5. 5*

40.0%
  1. SCFY

SCFY Active Member

In this thread, please post your current Monarch Precious Metals purchases, and please tell the forum about your experience dealing with them. Also please vote from 1-5. 5 being the best and 1 the worst.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SilverSurfer415

SilverSurfer415 Well-Known Member

It has to be legit...that guy on youtube BigStackMcGee talks about them and actually bought from them, so I will assume they are legit and their silver are the real deal.

Very tempted to try a bar.

SCFY likes this.
  4. SCFY

SCFY Active Member

He is subscribed to me and me to him, and they look like really nice bars, the company is legit from what I hear.

5. Yooper

Yooper Member

They are legit and their hand poured bars are some of the best on the market. My personal favorite is the 5oz hp bar. I've ordered from them in the past, no complaints ...my only gripe is that their spot price is always a tad bit higher than everyone else's.

4 stars, 1 star reduction cause of their rogue spot prices.

SilverSurfer415 and SCFY like this.
  6. SilverSurfer415

SilverSurfer415 Well-Known Member

Awesome..I will try one next time.

7. SCFY

SCFY Active Member

I think I will be giving these guys a try, they have some nice Poured bars, and I hear that they are decent when it comes to shipping time.

8. Stacker07

Stacker07 New Member

This is an old thread, but I wanted to give my feedback on Monarch Precious Metals.
    I have been ordering a LOT of silver from them recently, to the tune of many orders each day! The silver bullion that they mint is some of the finest on the market. The ease of ordering from them couldnt be better, and the ship times are extremely fast. On the rare occassion I have needed to talk with someone, they have been very responsive. I have been giving them ALL of my silver business lately.
    The weakness that they have is in a lack of gold available. They do mint gold, but it looks like its very limited. I wish they had more gold bullion available, as they get nearly none of my gold business at the present time.

9. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Here,s my example, 100% satisfied :)

[​IMG]

Sallent, Nathan401 and Clawcoins like this.
  10. mpcusa

11. mpcusa

Love poured silver but you do pay a premium for it

Draft saved Draft deleted