Featured Master List of Online Coin Dealers - Dealers with GREAT Websites

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by geekpryde, Jun 24, 2014.

1. giorgio11

giorgio11 Senior Numismatist

I'm honored to be on geekpryde's list. We have gone to a new webmaster and hosting service and updated our look and have a lot of new inventory! The site is now even easier to use and not as cluttered as it once was. We launched it last fall. Thanks for keeping the list updated @geekpryde ! Job well done.

geekpryde likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. giorgio11

giorgio11 Senior Numismatist

I'm still getting a lot of hits from this Master List that @geekpryde put together. I appreciate all the interest and what is clearly a labor of love (and a lot of work) for geekpryde. We're a small dealer, but we really only do buy coins we would love to keep for ourselves, and then most of them we sell to other passionate collectors! We list new coins nearly every day on our site. So, thanks again for this thread and for everyone who takes a look at our offerings!

Kind regards,

George

Peter T Davis likes this.
  4. manny9655

manny9655 Well-Known Member

@geekpryde Some dealers, including some of the well known ones that advertise in the magazines, don't have a shop-on-line feature. To me that's not only annoying but counterproductive. If they're going to post their wares online, they should have a way to buy online. Can you make a list of dealers that we can buy online from?

giorgio11 likes this.
  5. Vertigo

Vertigo Did someone say bust?

Draft saved Draft deleted