Lynette Zang - Pandemic Is A Great Cover For A Financial System Reset!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Jun 12, 2020.

1. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

It's crazy how many youtubers are advising people to buy gold and silver! Should you get in on the ground floor? Well, you may have missed the ground floor but there's still a little bit of time to grab on before gold goes up in price, even more! Wish I could call it but nobody can, I'm just along for the ride! :D Is it time for the US Dollar to fall, actually it's been falling as we speak, where will it end, idk! ;)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

No it's not and no one alive today will see it actually fail

thomas mozzillo likes this.
  4. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

It's crazy how many YouPotatoes are advising people to drink bleach!

YouTube: the perfect embodiment of Asimov's "cult of ignorance", where "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge".

5. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

But if I say "silvidiot" all these Karen's are crying about how mean it is. Drink bleach or buy $30 ASEs it's probably the same people doing both.

But yes yes the dollar is gonna fall, yeah that's the second longest running load of garbage, second only to "silver is about to take off". They were claiming the dollar was gonna collapse 15 years ago and it didn't. And that was before the US became the largest oil producer in the world no longer reliant on foreign oil in fact now an exporter of oil. The US #1 economy, military, oil producer, technology, engineering, world reserve currency, etc. Even with that our cum debt as a % of GDP is one of the lowest in the world. Silvidiots believe anything they hear that is in line with their nutty conspiracy theories. They don't care if it makes an ounce of sense as long as it sounds good. No reasoning or logic applied at all. Now run along and go buy another $30 ASE before the dollar collapses.

6. fretboard

I agree, nobody alive will see it fail, especially people already in their 60's! :D

7. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Hey, I'm already there. :smuggrin:

8. fretboard

Yep, there's a bunch of us! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted