looking for 1/10 gold eagle/buffalo

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by indianaman79, May 15, 2015.

1. indianaman79

indianaman79 Member

hi everyone -

like the title says - looking for 1/10 oz eagle or buffalo coils. the 2 places i've checked are Provident Metals, Gainsville coins and APMEX. Provident had the best deal at 144 per coin with credit card/paypal. does anything have any other recommendations beside the 3 sites i checked?

DBcooper likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. vdbpenny1995

vdbpenny1995 Well-Known Member

a 1/10 buffalo is going to run $500+. For 1/10 eagles, check eBay. They can be had for around a total cost as low as $135 but be sure to check for location (Preferably USA) and great feedback.

4. McBlzr

McBlzr Sr Professional Collector

2008 Was the only year they made the 1/10 oz Gold Buffalo
    Mintage

MCM (Modern Coin Mart) has one listed.

5. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Agreed! It's more than very safe to buy one off of ebay from a reputable seller. That's where I'd go.

6. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Indianaman, your posting which I interpret as 'asking ' where is best place to buy , rather than soliciting an offer, is causing some to respond as if you are asking for a price from someone to sell to you. I will remove those replies and if they continue will remove your original posting as Buy/sell/trade must be in advertising forums, not general forums. You might post again here and clear it up. Thanks Jim

Draft saved Draft deleted