Just Wondering About Silver Stackers?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Jan 21, 2021.

1. abuckmaster147

abuckmaster147 Well-Known Member

I am ready to dump . With the wife loosing her job last year because of the pandemic, I just figure that if I was to pay off the 10% CC In the long run I will be making more by selling now and paying of the CC. I do not have to dump it all but at least half of my collection I guess.
    JON

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. losthomer

losthomer Active Member

Spot went down that low but there was no silver to be found near spot.

4. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

You could for 14 or so. which looks pretty good. but there will be people who didn't like that price who are thinking they're getting good deals right now at spot

slackaction1 likes this.
  5. Gam3rBlake

Gam3rBlake Well-Known Member

Im in California too. Definitely not happening.

But I’m in Northern California.

Im guessing in big cities like LA or SF there would be tons of stuff.

6. Gam3rBlake

Gam3rBlake Well-Known Member

Did you get the V75? :D

7. medoraman

medoraman Supporter! Supporter

I don't remember premiums being nearly that low last year. Around here at least when it dropped down in March that is when the premiums spiked. I remember spot dropping but net price not budging.

I get your point though about many times its better to pay higher premiums in a lower market than to wait for higher markets and think they are doing good to buy at spot in a high market. I tend to pay attention to both, so lower markets have to stay low for a while in order for premiums to go down too. Two to 4 years ago was a pretty good zone for me, and was saying so here it was a good time to buy. I bought 19th century world gold at spot for Pete's sake.

8. Gilbert

Gilbert Part time collector Supporter

Nope.

Draft saved Draft deleted