Just a hypothetical question

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Nathan Kristan, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Nathan Kristan

Nathan Kristan Active Member

I would never list on ebay regardless. I wouldn't sell it if it was what it can't possibly be. I value the coin either way because I found it in circulation. So for me, if it was what I thought, it would be the find of my life and I like to keep my treasure.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. TypeCoin971793

TypeCoin971793 Just a random guy on the internet

You are imagining things. Move on

johnyb likes this.
  4. Nathan Kristan

Ok haven't i said I agree that coin can't exist? Hypothetically I thought implied kind of a what if situation. Sorry that it bothers you all that much that I just wanted to know what if.

5. Nathan Kristan

This is what if

Attached Files:

6. Phil's Coins

Phil's Coins Well-Known Member

IF such a coin exists/existed it would have been picked up by one of the TPG's for grading. IF you think you have one, submit it! Can you spell C H I N A ?
    Stay safe

spirityoda and Nathan Kristan like this.
  7. Phil's Coins

Phil's Coins Well-Known Member

IF - If's and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

8. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

Giving us the run around is not a question, it's a attention getter. I do believe you got your answer though. Good luck

9. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

That is thee worst photoshop imaging I have ever seen. lol :vomit::vomit::vomit::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::dead::dead::nurse::nurse:

Nathan Kristan likes this.
  10. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

After reading the initial post:
    My answer is "FOUR CENTS."

spirityoda and Nathan Kristan like this.
  11. Nathan Kristan

For sure.
    Good enough ya know. Really wasn't looking for an appraisal.

12. Nathan Kristan

Yeah I don't take good pics at all and don't know how to use photoshop... no dispute there. My eyes on the other hand are 20/20 and they can see what ceases to exist.

13. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

In order to obtain a price you would have to actually have one, then have it graded and verified. Then send it to an auction house. Only then will you know it's value.

14. Nathan Kristan

Cool. Thank u

Collecting Nut likes this.
  15. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

You're welcome

16. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

-4 cents... :rolleyes::troll::yuck::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

17. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

@Nathan Kristan if this is just a hypothetical question on a coin YOU KNOW (as you stated) can't possibly exist, and you received the same exact answers on your other thread about this same exact coin at https://www.cointalk.com/threads/best-picture-i-could-get.378273/ then why are you still discussing this impossible (as you stated) coins existence?

You're obviously trying to convince us that you don't believe this coin can possibly be what you keep saying it is, a mule. But yet you keep trying to spin your discussion every which way to Sunday to try to get people to say it is what you think you see, how much it's hypothetically worth :rolleyes:, as if one person will magically validate your pareidolia.

Now a question for you, hypothetically speaking of course. Are you planning to submit this non existent coin (again, your admission) to a TPG to confirm what you think you see or conversely what everyone else is trying to explain to you?

18. l.cutler

l.cutler Member

If it is steel, then it can't be struck over a Buffalo nickel because there were no steel planchets until 1943.

Nathan Kristan and Cliff Reuter like this.
  19. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

20. Nathan Kristan

Draft saved Draft deleted