It looks like that $1000. a ounce gold will have to wait!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Yankee, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Yankee

Yankee Senior Member

Looking at all the business news today all the reports talk about how all is well again the economy is fixed everything appears rosy again!. I just cant believe how fast everything got fixed just last week it looked like the financial world was heading down the toilet. But the regular news still shows storys like this one I found today, "
    OKLAHOMA CITY – A man in Oklahoma City said he was attacked for his bologna and cheese sandwich. Police say 24-year-old Roger Hamilton told them he was sitting on a bus station bench Wednesday, about to put mayonnaise on his sandwich, when another man began staring at him.
    Hamilton told police that the man then punched him in the mouth and grabbed his sandwich and left.
    Police said Hamilton has a swollen lip and his face was covered in blood. The police report listed the value of the sandwich at 76 cents.
    Police have not found the attacker. I just dont know what to believe anymore.:confused:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Yankee

Yankee Senior Member

Thomas Jefferson wrote, “I place economy among the
    first and most important republican virtues, and public
    debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared. To​
    preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers
    load us with perpetual debt.”

4. covert coins

covert coins Coin Hoarder

I've said that all along....

5. elaine 1970

elaine 1970 material girl

this year. it will pass $1,000.00.

6. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

I've never been to Oklahoma City. Maybe bologna is rare there.

Don't worry about gold. It may take multiple attempts before gold breaks through $1000 and it becomes the new floor.

7. Morgan1878

Morgan1878 For A Few Dollars More..

So true..but other forum members are less patient than you and are looking for some miraculous spike in gold to lead them at a 100 knots/hour
    to Treasure Island.

8. elaine 1970

elaine 1970 material girl

be patient. time will come. $1,000.00 an ounce. no problem at all. this year. mark my words.

Draft saved Draft deleted