Is this in far right field?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Yankee, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Yankee

Yankee Senior Member

I found this today is this guy nuts?......
    BRACE FOR BANK SHUTDOWN
    Harry Schultz and Bob Chapman have revealed some harsh plans for temporary US bank system shutdown on or about September 2009. The story has been promoted by Peter Brimelow on MarketWatch for further publicity and legitimacy (CLICK HERE). See “Latest Schultz Shock: a Bank Holiday” which explains the US State Dept tipoff to the many US Embassies. The July Hat Trick Letter cites multiple confirmations solicited and given. My analysis goes on about speculation as to the motive, implementation, cover for criminal activity, and market impact. The USDollar would likely suffer a sudden quantum drop devaluation, followed by incredible pressure to avert USTreasury default. Despite the mockery in my email inbox for over two years, this inevitable inexorable disaster of upcoming USTreasury default is unfolding like a path growing more narrow and treacherous, with marauders on the hillsides lobbing Paulson Cocktails (ala Molotov) from strategic high ground. The creditors will show their strength very soon, very soon indeed! The unintended consequences would be endless, not the least of which might be final declaration of state of emergency state by state, or martial law nationally. Attempts at capital controls should be on the table of discussion soon, but that comes with a monumental backfire waiting to happen, as implementation seems next to impossible in less than two years time. Look for implementation of numerous plans to be circumvented by the reality of market forces, like elimination of the IRS-enforced income taxes in favor of a Value Added Tax nationally.
    CHAOS WILL PREVAIL WITHIN SEVERAL MONTHS, PERHAPS A YEAR AT MOST. My deep suspicion is that a bank holiday would enable the forced merger of reasonably healthy banks across the nation with the dead zombies on Wall Street, to further spread their cancer. Never pass an opportunity of darkness to snatch and pinch bank deposits under the generous pressure exerted by the USGovt, in writing a new chapter to the Mussolini Fascist Business Model. On the more local level, as my friend SteveK says, “It is my belief that as the system continues breaking apart the so-called 'authorities' will not have the resources to cope. Not even close. Chaos will reign, especially in places like East Los Angeles.” Total agreement here. In fact, the breakdown will offer greater opportunity to the Powerz in (claimed, supposed) control for wildly amplified flow of rescue funds, even more to corner, confiscate, and steal. See the Iraq Reconstruction Fund, where $50 billion is missing. See the Hurricane Katrina Fund, where one dollar in three was marked as the object of fraud.http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/willie/2009/0716.html

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

I don't believe this is an appropriate thread for this section of coin talk. Chapman and Shultz are credible but hardly infallible.

4. Harryj

Harryj Supporter**

If it is remotely possible the entire world will erupt in Chaos. $$ would be worthless and gold and silver would have value. It did happen years ago but it will not happen again.

Draft saved Draft deleted