is it still a good time to buy ASE's or will they drop soon to buy more?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by AlexN2coins2004, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Boss

Boss Coin Hoarder

I already know what it is really about, thank you. I also know which parts are hobby and which parts are business; and which part to participate in and which parts to bypass.[/QUOTE]

CLoudsweeper_ this was a technical mistake. I did not say this (about sticking around and you will learn about the hobby or whatever). The OP did and I made my post seem like I said this. So sorry

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Boss

Boss Coin Hoarder

Wow- I have to say I am thoroughly confused by this thread. I can't tell who is grouchy at who. I am grouchy at no one. I don't always agree with Cloudsweeper, but he is very intelligent and been here a long time. I think it is wise to look at someone's # of posts and consider the time they may have put into this forum, before insulting someone.

4. Blue Angel

Blue Angel Senior Member

Exactly my thoughts as well Sky....Cloudsweeper is always posting up good stuff....

5. danisanub

danisanub Finance Major

Very interesting, especially how the Chinese manufacturer wouldn't let the engineers in some parts of the factory

6. Blue Angel

Blue Angel Senior Member

Totally agree.....lot's of new posters every day with the rise of PM prices.....be nice if they might show some respect as they are learning along with the rest of us.

Draft saved Draft deleted