Investing in silver!!!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Silverstruck4, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Silverstruck4

Silverstruck4 Senior Member

SO as we all know silver prices are going down....so who thinks it will spike up again and when?? And who thinks it will bottom out? and what it will bottom out at..

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. rodeoclown

rodeoclown Dodging Bulls

It'd all be speculation and assumptions made. No one can predict the future. Like any market, you see your ups, downs and roller coaster rides. Like Forrest Gump would say, "the market is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." ;)

4. Silverstruck4

I have over a Half pound of silver and im trying to get more...LOL

I AM SILVERSTRUCK after all

5. rodeoclown

rodeoclown Dodging Bulls

Well, now's likely the time to buy while it's low in hopes it goes up later on down the road. You might buy and lose some value in the coming months if it continues to go down but it's likely it'll go up again, sooner or later. That's why it's an investment, buy low, hope in the coming years or retirement years it's worth more than you bought in at. :)

6. Silverstruck4

YEP ....got any silver for me???:)

7. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

The only thing you know is that, since its a commodity, long term the trend will be up in an inflationary environment. Other than that, nothing is certain. Short of a shock, (US debt issue again, etc), I see silver becoming boring to some of the new investors and maybe slowly dropping until it finds its marginal support level. No news or good news economically is not good news for PM.

8. rodeoclown

rodeoclown Dodging Bulls

All of mine is worth billions of dollars, so, unless you got billions of dollars, that's the only way I would sell mine. ;)

9. Silverstruck4

What do you have?

10. Silverstruck4

pm?

11. rodeoclown

rodeoclown Dodging Bulls

Wouldn't matter, I don't sell my coins. Whatever comes into my collection stays in my collection. I don't do it for investment, I do it because I just collect.

12. rodeoclown

rodeoclown Dodging Bulls

PM = Precious Metals

13. Silverstruck4

Duh...:foot-mouth:

14. thedabbler

thedabbler Member

I've got a couple hundred trillion, if that's acceptable...

[​IMG]

15. jjack

jjack Captain Obvious

Depends on China if the economy starts showing signs of slowdown, Silver could go down to as low as 20 (22-25 more likely).

16. Silverstruck4

Is that a real note?

17. jjack

jjack Captain Obvious

18. Cazkaboom

Cazkaboom One for all, all for me.

Unfortunately, yes it is. From what I hear 100,000,000,000,000 Zimbabwe Dollars can get you a nice loaf of bread.

19. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

Not anymore. I believe Zimbabwe has gone to the US dollar to try to achieve some semblance of stability. After they printed this note they had a reform and dropped like 12 or 14 zeros off their currency, but it was not enough.

20. Silverstruck4

21. Silverstruck4

Ill give ya 4 bucks for one...

Draft saved Draft deleted