If you don't Silver Stack you will be left behind

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by SunriseCoins, Mar 22, 2015.

?

Silver or Fiat which one wins in the long run?

This poll will close on Mar 22, 2045 at 4:18 AM.
  1. Silver

75.5%
  2. Fiat

24.5%
  1. sgt23

sgt23 Active Member

My grand mother use too tell me you could tell when someone lies a lot, they always stutter a lot when talking. A wise man stops and thanks before responding.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. medoraman

medoraman Supporter! Supporter

So you are saying simply "gold" is not a monetary standard without verification of purity. I saying from the instance of such governmental verification governments have declared the fave value as being higher than the metal value. So there has never been a pure pm economic system, either it's barter because they cannot rely on purity, or government has added a fiat value. This comes from "King Croesus' Gold, Excavations at Sardis", an academic publication. I note that since you evidently believe every history book is part of some conspiracy, started by whom and why, and involving millions of people, but evidently some conspiracy.

4. Kip Caven

Kip Caven Member

Mines paid.............I owe ZERO.........BUT...........property taxes and insurance have to be paid that USED to be all in the mortgage so its not REALLY paid off and will never be because they can take it if i dont pay the property tax

5. Kip Caven

Kip Caven Member

Just ONE of the most ignorant things ive read in here...........
    That boy needs to be a pimp

6. SunriseCoins

SunriseCoins Active Member

Ok,so here we go another week of Reports,US Dollar along with some World Problems to effect Silver.

*First a note-
    Falling U.S. dollar,higher tensions in the Middle East are helpful for Silver. This week Silver will Sideways most times thur out the week with small gains by Friday. NFP at higher numbers this will bring down Silver on Thur-Fri even with a small rally.

Tuesday, March 31st

10:00 – EU CPI Flash Estimate:

This index estimates the yearly consumer price index of the Euro Area. According to the last estimate for February, the annual CPI reached -0.3%. The core CPI remained at 0.6%. This is still below the ECB’s target inflation of 2%. The current estimates are for the inflation to remain at -0.3% and the core CPI will also remain flat at 0.6%

*Helpful to Sideways Silver

15:00 – U.S. Consumer Confidence:

According to the recent update for February, the consumer confidence index dropped to 96.4; this suggests consumer spending is growing slower. The current estimates are for a modest gain so the index will slip to 96.6

*More then Helpful to Sideways Silver
    -----------------------

Wednesday, April 1st

15:00 – U.S. Manufacturing PMI:
    This report will refer to March 2015. Back in February, the index declined to 52.9; this means the manufacturing is expanding at a slower rate; this index may impact stock markets, USD, and crude oil and natural gas markets; analysts expect this index to decline to 52.5

*The little but sad Rally Silver will have on Wed/Thur you know April Fools Day.

-----------------------
    Friday, April 3rd
    13:30 – U.S. Non-Farm Payroll Report:

In the recent employment report referring to February 2014, the number of non-farm payroll employment rose by 295K – well above market expectations; the U.S unemployment rate inched down to 5.5%. If the upcoming report shows another strong gain (current projections are at 251K), this could further strengthen the USD and drag down gold and silver.

*Great numbers"Fake Numbers" to Kick Silver down.

--------------------------------

"So overall this week some sideways with a dash Rally that blows out downwards by Friday. I will pick up a half pound to pound of Silver in April. We are still heading to price levels of 2006-07 so buck up and stack up."

Kip Caven likes this.
  7. OldGoldGuy

OldGoldGuy Members Only Jacket

A chimpanzee calling a human ignorant, um, ok. Regardless, I am pretty sure dealing in the flesh is a violation of CoinTalk policy. I believe that would make you the bottom trick.

8. galapac

galapac Seeking Knowledge

Can't buy/stack gold or silver without fiat right?
    If you are trading in your silver for gold that's a trade, not a buy...
    My point is you need fiat to buy the PMs so there still is a need for it...
    Personally I use my dividends :joyful:

9. Blaubart

Blaubart Melt Value = 4.50

Indeed.

10. JPeace$

JPeace$ Coinaholic

I would just like to add, I don't stack silver and I'm still here....lol. (I couldn't resist after reading this entire thread).

Caveat: I own silver, but don't "stack" it.

sgt23 likes this.
  11. HisBoyElroy

HisBoyElroy Member

"Silver Sideways"....wow, what a vague prediction. Kinda like a fortune teller asking such generalized questions that fit the profile of 99% of the population. "Your father, was he a man?" OMG how did you know? "And your mother, did she wear a dress?" Why yes! Holy smokes, you're amazing!

torontokuba likes this.
  12. SunriseCoins

@hbe,I never wrote anything about Silver trading last week just going Sideways. I did call last week price action for silver.

I think I am done to many haters on this site.

Not sure what the point is if I am going to have folks misunderstanding, I am trying to be helpful and I am good at calling price action for the week silver trading.

I am even giving the reasons for the price action for the week base on Reports and Meeting along with some other factors that play in and what happen some guy telling me I no more then calling silver price action any more then the color of a dress what.

Really. Come on get real please I am only being helpful. I do not even silver pump. I only call the price action and support stackers like myself.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  13. SunriseCoins

I will call silver price action for next week on Sunday by way of Reports and Meetings along with a few other factors but please if you are not interested in my insight then just post somewhere else then a thread that I run/use to help people understand why their silver is doing what it is doing as far as price action,thanks.

14. SunriseCoins

Its good to see Silver is in the lead again this week over Fiat

Tinpot likes this.
  15. Tinpot

Tinpot Well-Known Member

I predict silver will go up next week.

16. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Please understand that all threads belong to the forum and the originator can not limit any post. pro or con, as long as it doesn't violate a specific forum rule. You can certainly ask, but it is a forum, not a blog or limited participation. Thanks.

17. SunriseCoins

This mod just step over the line. Belong then no, no more info from me. My future info/insight is no longer going to belong to this site because your site is not getting my info. Now my info will not belong to you.

By the Mods letting rude and bashing members to keep the post that belong to this site up against me or anyone else I am done not even helping a site that lets this go. To bad for members but I am not taking this junk from Mods.

Good luck stackers.

18. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

19. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

What will we do? What will we do!?

torontokuba and JPeace$ like this.
  20. Tinpot

Tinpot Well-Known Member

We will be lucky to survive this loss.

21. JPeace$

JPeace$ Coinaholic

Based on my reports and meetings, I think silver will either go up or down next week. You can take that to the bank.

Draft saved Draft deleted