If you don't Silver Stack you will be left behind

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by SunriseCoins, Mar 22, 2015.

?

Silver or Fiat which one wins in the long run?

This poll will close on Mar 22, 2045 at 4:18 AM.
  1. Silver

75.5%
  2. Fiat

24.5%
  1. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

My only possible disagreement with Feldstein is timing. If he's calling for another 25 basis points TODAY (it IS one of those days), he's nuts. The first rise needs more time to cook. But if all he's saying is 75 more basis points between now and December's FOMC meeting, then yeah, I agree.

I agree with this part so much I could almost have written it myself:

"... contrary to what a lot of people say, there hasn’t been a big increase in the money supply, and therefore inflation is unlikely. People have said to me, ‘since we’ve had this explosion of money, why didn’t that create inflation?’ And what I wrote that we haven’t had that explosion of money, what happened was the commercial banks took the opportunity to just leave funds at the Federal Reserve."

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

He's not calling for 75bps without more data first.

I hope they can make more sense of the data than the media can reporting it. Trying to read that crap is like listening to an episode of Gollum-Smeagol.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  4. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

Two things creep me out. 1) Anything having to do with Gollum, and 2) listening to media trying to explain economics to laymen. One of the best I've heard is the first few minutes on APM:Marketplace each Friday. They do a "round table" of their economics reporters and drive host Kai Ryssdahl about half nuts. If you can handle the Brit sensibilities, The Economist ain't half bad.

-jeffB and longnine009 like this.
  5. Aquahollic

Aquahollic ֍ E Pluribus Unum ֎

Draft saved Draft deleted