If you don't Silver Stack you will be left behind

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by SunriseCoins, Mar 22, 2015.

?

Silver or Fiat which one wins in the long run?

This poll will close on Mar 22, 2045 at 4:18 AM.
  1. Silver

75.5%
  2. Fiat

24.5%
  1. Brett_in_Sacto

Brett_in_Sacto Well-Known Member

Some of us just enjoy driving, and can't stand the bland people moving boxes with no emotion.

And then occasionally they take it to the drag strip every few months just to get that "speed jones" out of our system and remember that on the public roads it's "safety first."

She's got 4 doors, seat warmers, rides like a cloud, 23mpg, under warranty and it's completely stock. :cigar:

Say what you want, but the Germans are brilliant engineers...

upload_2015-12-14_7-6-55.png

micbraun and mikem2000 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Sometimes a bit too brilliant. The German tanks of World War II were timepieces. The Allied tanks were a hunk of steel with treads and an engine. We turned them out faster. The German versions broke down more.

Our approach was better: Tragically, all that was going to happen was that they were going to get blown up in battle.

4. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

Nice ET.... :D

Brett_in_Sacto likes this.
  5. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

................. I HAVE PASS FOR HALF OFF ON AMTRASH.... never use always fly... quicker safer, I wont ride Amtrash and unless she tells me too... rode that silver tin can for years working and deadheading back and forth... its not for me...

6. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

Brett, are you sportin' an M3 with those numbers. Seems a little too quick for a 335.
    Of course there are a few Benz sedans that could pull those numbers.

7. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

Ohhhh, here I thought it was his emissions report off a German Diesel engine car. ;):D

micbraun likes this.
  8. Brett_in_Sacto

550i - Heavy Metal :banghead: <-bang head smiley... Get it? :)

Actually we do have a TDI as well, and it's world's cleaner than the previous generations of diesel. Lest we get into political discussion - of the merits of the EPA. And at 43mpg it's probably got a carbon footprint smaller than most overall.

But I digress...

Silver's at 13.70 today and oil broke below 35 a barrel for a short time.

Buying opportunities for both. Travel should be cheap this holiday season!

9. micbraun

micbraun coindiccted

Hey is this the new car section of the forum? So do you guys have lead in your veins or silver bars in your trunks?

I guess Brett with his 550i (i for insane) would still be faster than most of us even with a trunk full of silver ;-)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  10. Sean5150

Sean5150 Well-Known Member

That's a sweet ride. Here's the last time I went. Can't say the car is stock though!
    IMG_1845.JPG

11. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

You guys are going to wind up on every highway patrol's watch list. I would add an LOL to that but who knows in this era if I'm really right.:wideyed:

12. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

Wow, thats a scorcher, I predict Silver with match you ET by FEB :)

I

13. Sean5150

Lol. I was going to say something like "no matter how fast it is, it can't outrun the falling silver price"

14. Brett_in_Sacto

That is VERY fast... The fastest time I ever turned was a 12.4 @ 113, and I remember how hard I had to work to get there.

I guess my excuse now is that I'm stackin' in the trunk? (heh, I wish!)

15. Revi

Revi Mildly numismatic

Silver seems to be on a dragstrip to disaster as well. Are we at the bottom? Or is there another bottom below?

16. Brett_in_Sacto

Depends on who you ask

17. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

I quite agree about the car, Brett, but not the silver buying op. Despite the news story that got all the attention, even so, the VW TDI's still seem to test out on the highway as clean or cleaner than other diesels. Diesel has issues for all. We've been kidding ourselves it could be made strongly green in terms of particulates. The mileage is its real and largely indisputable virtue.

Re: the first tape, isn't a .399 R/T a red light any more?

18. Brett_in_Sacto

Yes it is - by .001, and I also broke out (13.23 on a 13.25 dial). It was my first time to the track with the new car. I'm still sorting it (and the driver) out. :)

19. Sean5150

My excuse is I'm stacking in my gut

20. Nuglet

Nuglet Active Member

put any two people in a room the other will find something wrong with you.

21. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

We don't need to offer excuses. It's a psyops. Try to get them to "explain themselves" and it will make them appear weak.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
Draft saved Draft deleted