If you don't Silver Stack you will be left behind

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by SunriseCoins, Mar 22, 2015.

?

Silver or Fiat which one wins in the long run?

This poll will close on Mar 22, 2045 at 4:18 AM.
  1. Silver

75.5%
  2. Fiat

24.5%
  1. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

That will just not happen, we outgrew the Gold Standard, and the is no turning back. You know there is one thing the salesmen at Silverdoctors or whatever Bullion Pumpers you read don't tell you. The Gold Standard was a disaster. For many years it was deflationary and probably to blame for the Great Depression.

Santinidollar likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Gilbert

Gilbert Part time collector Supporter

96 to 30. Stackers gaining.

4. Tydot310

Tydot310 Member

The reason I started stacking years ago is because I believed and still do that both silver and gold are suppressed thru the LBMA and COMEX. I feel they do this thru creating and artificial supply by operating on a fractional reserve type system. The most recent figures I've seen is that the comex has 1 oz of gold for every 298 oz of paper gold they issue. Creating a false supply in my option can only have one end result which is suppressed prices. Like they say, if can't hold it you don't own it.

5. Tydot310

Tydot310 Member

My point is there is no true price discovery. With all the metals moving eastward I believe the jig will be up soon.

6. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

But 97% of the "paper gold" futures stay paper. ONLY if the buyer of the future declares they want physical delivery, is the comex physical gold encumbered. Why doesn't every buyer of paper gold do that? Because instead of the fractional cost to play with paper gold vs. USD , instead of putting up full value of the physical + storage and transportation fees at the time to encumber. Only the industrial users and high moneyed bullion dealers go this route and put up the full cash as they need it for their business, not investment. One of the more honest newsletters gave the 3% figure.

If you buy a "paper gold " contract and gold goes up , your gain is in USD. If it goes down, your loss is from your USD purchase price. NO physical gold exchanges hands either way. If you buy a physical delivery, and the price is much less when delivered, they already have your cash, and you have overpriced gold delivered.

Bullion sellers, fear mongers , and downright dishonest newsletters, want you to believe that some day comex will be caught way short and will have to buy off market, and the price will soar. In the prospectuses it says they can settle in USD if they want, but since they have advance notice of the amount needed for satisfying the physical call on gold, they can borrow, beg, or buy what is necessary before that. But so little is needed for physical calls, this has seldom happened in comparison to the actual deliveries.

4to2centBC likes this.
  7. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

Wrong...and if you don't believe me, then take a look at their balance sheet and you'll see they have an entry for gold as an asset. It's not accounted for at current market value, but it is there and it's not valued at "we couldn't care less".

8. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Nice to see someone who understands futures.

9. Santinidollar

Thanks for sharing that. One of the most idiot things investors can do is short stocks. I get almost gleeful when these greedy morons lose their shirts.

10. Santinidollar

You are correct. I spoke in haste after reading an exhausting conspiratorial rant.

11. Tydot310

Tydot310 Member

A bona fide seller would not dump 15,000 futures contracts on the Asian market at 2:30 am. This sort of thing has been happening on almost a daily basis for years. I can give countless specific examples. A legit seller would try to work off his position over a period of time in a effort to try and disguise his selling and disturb prices as little as possible.

12. Tydot310

Tydot310 Member

I do understand all views and where they come from tho, I just find what seems to me to be massive amounts of "naked short selling" to be disturbing.

13. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

I think all honest investors would take naked short selling as disturbing. The highest percentage takes place in countries where regulations are less enforced and much is done by governmental friends and relatives in my opinion.

Well beyond my worth :) But I can see if someone controlled 50-100 times that , they might think the market is susceptible to diving if a push is given. They ( person, country central bank, corporation, hedge fund, trading house on their own account, etc. ) could dump for effect. If no change in price/direction, they rebuy the next day and try again. If it starts down, they buy more and wait. If it instead tends up, they sell for profit until it levels and start again. The old saying "Fire for effect"

14. SunriseCoins

SunriseCoins Active Member

I am sitting here early this morning looking over Year Charts and Fed Meetings along with other Market Mover's such as Number Reports for this that and the other. How the markets reacted and so on.

Its becoming such a hard call, will we see lower prices by 30%-40% more with PM's? With overall so little Trade Price falling off Gold and Silver this year 2015, I am becoming more and more in line, with the beginning of a Flat Line for Platinum/Gold/Silver. The 2015 Year Charts at this point are screaming Flat Line so without us having some big losing streak here in the last month to month and half we do truly look to be in the beginning stages of the Flat Line.

Worth noting is we have been hang out at 2014 lowest Trade Prices all year, this is the first sign and important sign of the beginning of the PM Flat Line and boy it has got me wondering wow are we there it sure looks like it.

I feel it is important to 2nd guess myself now more then ever. I see the recipe, I see the Numbers, I see the reactions of the Markets to Meetings and Reports and World Events which all at this point showing me we are at the start of a Flat Line for the 3 PM's Platinum/Gold/Silver. At the same time 2nd guessing myself is important to me and my input into the info that all here can get their hands on and eyes to rollover is now something I am open to. Am I wrong? Without some big losing streak this year it really does look like a Flat Line more then starting its plain on its way in now.

So what is one to do. I am trying to help with my insight and feel 2nd guessing myself must be one of a few avenues I must travel now.

The Crooks within the Market, is this all just a Mirror to Reflect what they are and how they wanted to make money in 2015 off Falsehood Paper PM's. In which case we then are more likely to have more Downtrend Pricing ahead. Logic would be then less Bulk Physical Buying of PM's.

Its all so hard to say for sure ok and I really at this point am going to just have to lean to a Flat Line in the Starts and buying in Bulk just maybe the Avenue, based on what I see in Charts and Market Reactions.

Silver under $13 back to downtrend
    Gold under $900 back to downtrend
    Platinum under $700 back to downtrend

To be honest we should have seen some of this, this year and we really did not. I think its plain as day at this point we are in a Flat Line with a 10% to 15% up to down and so on in the repeat Trade Action.

I am open to 2nd guessing myself and glad to be here again for another buying period. Have a day. Strong hands.

longnine009 likes this.
  15. SunriseCoins

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  16. SunriseCoins

17. SunriseCoins

This I am liking above, FED run the mouth today.

18. SunriseCoins

Now that whole Gold issue of $1065.00

[​IMG]

Getting close again, o here comes the FED

19. SunriseCoins

Round- I lost count

20. Revi

Revi Mildly numismatic

I got a little at 11x face, so it's not bad to see silver bouncing a little this morning.

21. Jacnum7

Jacnum7 Active Member

This subject is old and not worth commenting on.

Santinidollar likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted