If you don't Silver Stack you will be left behind

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by SunriseCoins, Mar 22, 2015.

?

Silver or Fiat which one wins in the long run?

This poll will close on Mar 22, 2045 at 4:18 AM.
  1. Silver

75.5%
  2. Fiat

24.5%
  1. cooper

cooper Active Member

Sorry, hadn't checked prices lately:dead:. My bad

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. DeodatusAlp2002

DeodatusAlp2002 Lowball glory!

4. DeodatusAlp2002

DeodatusAlp2002 Lowball glory!

They told me $2 over spot

5. SunriseCoins

SunriseCoins Active Member

Why are PM's going up today? Because of the Events in France we are seeing Gold&Silver go up, this will fade away by Mid Week.

As long as the FED is hawkish and the core CPI remains close to the Fed’s target of 2% PM's will keep losing in Trade Price by week end Thur/Fri and overall the week that follows this week.

Event-Minutes Of FOMC Meeting
    Day/Date-Wednesday, November 18th
    Time-19:00

Please people do not fall for the fear factor your PM's will be Falling in Price soon again, the next week overall it will be better to pickup Silver the week after this week.

Note: Gold Trading around $1070.00 does seem to show hard line following to keep the price from lowering this to will past we will see Gold at $600-$700 with in 2 years at longest.

6. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

Sunrise, I agreen with about half of what you say but when you predict a price level with such conviction 2yrs out it kinda discredits the good info you disseminate. Especially when futures are currently similar to today's level 2yrs out plus were in a major election season plus the current geopolitical climate being very sketchy plus terrorism and a possible ww3 plus a thousand other micro factors that could have a major impact to future commodities price actions. Historical trends and charts are nice but they don't predict anything. For instance what if the paperboys are going to be required to cover more paper with physical. Guess what prices will do then for instance

7. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Historical trends in markets are like the Racing Form at the track: they tell you what the horse did in his last 10 races but don't tell you how he will run today....

mikem2000 likes this.
  8. Revi

Revi Mildly numismatic

I am glad I haven't been buying much lately. It might be time to load up again soon. How much lower could it go? Maybe $13? We are headed into another recession and the price is tanking right now. Soon they will try to paper it over, and then the price will go up. Hopefully...

9. Santinidollar

If we slide into another recession, and with interest rates at zero or .25 percent (whoopee) the Fed won't have any tools but another round of quantitative easing.

Cascade likes this.
  10. Prediction in March was bounce back to $20 hope you were able to buy all the way down through not just at 17.00. I bought a lot then but keep small purchases as a cost averaging! $14 almost seem non existent

Mikey Zee likes this.
  11. Mikey Zee

Mikey Zee Delenda Est Carthago

Well, I still purchase a small amount each month---automatically--- so I have been 'stacking' while silver is still cheap and will continue to do so for the immediate future. If nothing else, I have a thousand or so in silver at today's prices and perhaps a bit more in the future....

Point is, I find it hard to believe it can get much cheaper than it has been for the past year. For me, it's still an attractive way to 'save' and perhaps any significant price increases in the future will add that desired 'interest' I had hoped to see by now. And, you can always cash in whenever the need arises.

12. SunriseCoins

The FED opened their big mouth again, with more Falsehoods, its plain as days these losers will do whatever it takes to keep Gold from falling under $1000.00 and you know maybe I do have this wrong maybe I do not.

From what I can see now if Gold will not break $1000.00 and stay down we are at this point and time, right now, today, at the start of the Flat Line period. I have to now go with this way of thinking in fact I now believe that the FED will crush all Paper Markets to keep Gold from going under $1000.00 that simple.

So as far as I see it, buy it all up as much as your paws can get your hands on. I am Pxxxss/steamed for sure, but hey its not up to me. Its seem to be in control of the Crooks now.

As far as Silver same thing that Metal is not going under $13 not going to happen unless Gold goes under $1000, I am about as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow Gold will not break $1000 and stay down and lose more to $600-$700 2001-2004 Levels as it should all charts and history of the 2 PM's says they will but the crooks will not let it happen.

If I am wrong hey you know I called the dang downtrend this far over 3 years now and I am at my end. How am I to call the dang PM markets anymore when I am not up against Logical and Chart history but up against a bunch of Crooks, the Public could careless about. Have a day and for dang sake have strong hands and buy PM's.

Cascade and Gilbert like this.
  13. bdunnse

bdunnse Who dat?

Tinfoil is bad for the brain - or what's left of it.

Santinidollar likes this.
  14. SunriseCoins

I will be around and I do want to help but I do not see any real way to do it anymore on this Site and others.

Watch Gold like a hawk and Platinum, more important them both with out a few hundred falling off Trade Price 2-3 we are in the Flat Line I am about sure as day we are in a Flat Line for all 3-Silver Gold Platinum at this point give or take 10%-15% up down. FED wants to crush the Public Paper Markets let them. The only thing that is important is to own Physical PM's.

I would have liked myself/others to get lower prices on the PM's, its not going to happen because of a bunch of crooks.

15. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

16. Santinidollar

The Fed couldn't care less about the price of gold.

wgpjr likes this.
  17. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

My donation to the paper trader.

18. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

Don't let them win. Say what you want to say.

19. SunriseCoins

FED = Crooks as well, FED = Crooks on Wall Street. The Pattern is broke. Buying Physical Silver and Gold is all that matters now.

@Staninidollar, you must be right. If you say so it must be right.

@desertgem, you Sir must become a Music Man.

@longine009, I agree with all you wrote and posted.

20. Santinidollar

Sunset, you are entitled to your analysis just as anyone else is. But i can disagree without being a snot-nose about it...

21. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

Just wait. When all that floating false paper is forced to be backed with more actual physical then pm prices will skyrocket. Just imagine all those banksters needing to buy up massive amounts silver at once like JP Morgan has been doing for the last year. They see it coming and have been slowly covering their butts.

Draft saved Draft deleted