If you don't Silver Stack you will be left behind

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by SunriseCoins, Mar 22, 2015.

?

Silver or Fiat which one wins in the long run?

This poll will close on Mar 22, 2045 at 4:18 AM.
  1. Silver

75.5%
  2. Fiat

24.5%
  1. Miko W

Miko W Active Member

Comparing metals to stocks is ridiculous. Apples and oranges. Having metals stacked is more like having firewood stacked. It's an eyesore in the summer and a life saver in the winter. And there's ALWAYS another winter around the corner.

xCoin-Hoarder'92x likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SunriseCoins

SunriseCoins Active Member

@xCoin-Hoarder'92x,I agree with all you have said.

Silver still in the lead.

Glad to see all the members so far that have joined in with what they think.

4. HisBoyElroy

HisBoyElroy Member

I myself "stack" and collect numismatic coins. As a new member, I would never come on here and make a blanket statement like "if you don't silver stack you will be left behind". Considering the amount of members on this site that are truly experts or close to it, I'd keep my "prepper" opinions to myself. Just sayin....

galapac and xCoin-Hoarder'92x like this.
  5. SunriseCoins

@HBE,"I" "myself" "am" a expert.

I have warned Fiat will destroy.
    I have warned this week Silver will more less flat line this last Sunday with Reports to back it up with times and dates.

I acts on info not what others feel.

The True Stacker values his/her worth by how many 0z's of Silver they have.

6. HisBoyElroy

HisBoyElroy Member

Wow, with credentials like that you sure have me feeling silly.

7. Mikey Zee

Mikey Zee Delenda Est Carthago

I think we have said it all by now...and I will continue my small silver purchases, not expecting to become a millionaire. I think we all agree a portion of any 'holding' should include precious metals.

I will end my comments about all of this with a 'witticism' i read long ago---"..If you took all the economists in the world and lined them up shoulder to shoulder, they still couldn't REACH a conclusion..."

Best of luck guys !!

Mr. Flute likes this.
  8. SunriseCoins

I may be done with March 2015 stack at a half pound.

9. galapac

galapac Seeking Knowledge

I concur His...

SheafferSelectcom likes this.
  10. Tinpot

Tinpot Well-Known Member

Don't worry the so called experts get it wrong just as often as any "average joe"

11. SunriseCoins

Most often I am pretty on target for any given week for the week average Trade Price for $ilver. Which gives me a very good idea of a up trend or down or sideways action from week to week. I can form this price call on Sunday for the rest of the week and so on month to month,year to year.

How do I do this read the below statement.

This is the above and below statement,if you were wondering*"This is because and in this order,I pay$ attention to Reports of the week/Charts of the week/months/years/the general mood of the FED along with the mood of the Markets/US Dollar-Dow-Oil- and other Trading items."

However as well long term watching Silver Trading has given me "a day to day relationship of trade action so to speak" that gives to me a very high awareness of past trade trends that I cover in the *"above statement."

I called sideways action for $ilver this last Sunday for this week and trade price is in sideways action. How the above *statement.

You can quote me on this I do.

12. HisBoyElroy

HisBoyElroy Member

image.jpg

When E.F. Hutton talks, people listen.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  13. SunriseCoins

@HBE,being what was explained was a head scratchier for you. Do this go to KITCO and click on Silver you will see Trade Action is Sideways starting right down the middle,now go see what I said last Sunday,we will get that itch gone for you.

14. SunriseCoins

Silver in down trend but still the leader over Fiat. Good to see everyday.

15. jlogan

jlogan Well-Known Member

Well, If silver doesn't hold it's value at least i have a nice collection of Franklin halves and Mercury dimes.

Gipper1985 and Mikey Zee like this.
  16. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Then why are you just "stacking", instead of selling a bunch when you know it's going to go down and buying a bunch when you know it's going to go up? Your stack will grow more quickly if you sell when the price is high, then buy more with the proceeds when the price goes back down.

I can't quite parse out your analytics from your previous post, which was kind of garbled -- perhaps the editor was acting up for you. But, fundamentally, you're saying that you can predict silver's moves better than the market. If you really can do that, why aren't you acting on it? Outperforming the market is the key to riches -- or it would be, if it weren't almost always luck, illusion, or illegal activity (i.e. insider trading).

Mikey Zee likes this.
  17. SteveCaruso

SteveCaruso Counterfeit Collector

LOL! My friend, "expert" is a title bestowed upon someone by others in recognition of one's achievements in a field by their peers.

It's not a title you can claim on your own, silly-nilly. :)

Especially with poor grammar.

Del Pinto likes this.
  18. Del Pinto

Del Pinto Active Member

He meant to write "the."

19. capitalcoinman

capitalcoinman New Member

The debate over silver will always continue but getting in silver at these prices, I think there is more upside than downside.Also precious metals have always had value.

Mikey Zee likes this.
  20. SunriseCoins

@jeffb,why don't you just pat me on the back this week for calling the price action for silver this week last Sunday. I am not trading paper silver. I hate fiat. Nobody is going to make jack with a dollar up or so from 2 weeks ago on EBAY with silver in hand and I do not care.

All I care about is helping the guy who needs the price action called out to him/her for the week. I will call next weeks price action for silver this Sunday as best as I can and will have reports and meetings with times/dates.

I will leave you all to research the reports and meetings so you can learn something without me walking everything for you all,but I will give my call for silver price action this Sunday.

If anyone can not understand my grammar then go post somewhere else,I do not need your comments.

Silver Rules/Fiat is Garbage understood,ok thanks

Mikey Zee likes this.
  21. SunriseCoins

@capitalcoinman,I agree with everything you said.

Draft saved Draft deleted