If you don't Silver Stack you will be left behind

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by SunriseCoins, Mar 22, 2015.

?

Silver or Fiat which one wins in the long run?

This poll will close on Mar 22, 2045 at 4:18 AM.
  1. Silver

75.5%
  2. Fiat

24.5%
  1. DieHard11

DieHard11 Member

Any money declared by a government to be legal tender.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. bearze34

bearze34 Active Member

I stacking "to the moon!" I just watch 5 year old Art and Coin TV replays and Barry tells me all I need to know. I am backing up the truck next week and going long and strong. I won't sell for less than $150\oz.

4. bearze34

bearze34 Active Member

You picked up 8 ounces @ $17/oz or whatever? Man, you are a hard core stacker.

5. Onofrio Bacigalupo

Onofrio Bacigalupo Well-Known Member

I wasn't advertising! I was showing the difference between the numismatic value of gold v. silver proof coins. I don't need to advertise.

6. Onofrio Bacigalupo

Onofrio Bacigalupo Well-Known Member

In Italy, where I used to live, FIAT stands for Fabrrica Italiana Automobilistica di Torino.

If you're a purchaser of a FIAT, the it means "Fix it again Tony."

7. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

I like those little guys (Fiat) that they came out with a few years ago.....cute.

8. SunriseCoins

SunriseCoins Active Member

@bearze34, hey now. A Troy half pound is 6 oz's. Sounds a little like you just started investing in PM's. Most would not say 17 or whatever and $150 oz for silver is a very long shot not saying I would not want to see it I would. I would and think base on what Silver is above ground and how much Paper Silver is being traded above ground with nothing backing Silver, Silver should be over $1000 but that is a problem I am not getting into right now.

New York is full of Falsehoods and can not be trusted to do the right things the right way.

Bearze you must remember I have been buying silver for the last 20 years almost.

Your Truck is backed up and hitch down fine, if you understand your going to have 40% less buying power when Silver gets back to 2001 Trade Levels. Its your money and your time do as you want. But please do not under mind my low/safe amount of Silver buying in this long and full of Falsehood Downtrend PM's are in.

9. bearze34

bearze34 Active Member

I understand that you want to sound like you are an expert but if you bought a half pound of silver you bought 8 ounces given the fact that you said nothing about troy until now. The extra 3 grams per ounce are an alloy and is not silver. A troy ounce refers to a true ounce of the metal that would otherwise be too soft if not for the extra 10% +-. Carry on heavy hitter.

10. SunriseCoins

@bearze34, Excuse you thank you, please relax. I am sure you will get the idea that you are in a Bullion thread and not at the Fruit scale at your local US Market.

I am not interested in the this, that and the other sir.

I am interested in watching the PM Markets crash and making sure I give advice that is real as the markets will trade in.

I am not interested in what I want the Markets to do but rather what they will do.

I would say I am a expert in my calls as I read reports that will effect the markets day to day week to week and review charts day to day week to week as well look into/watch world events.

Explaining to me what is not silver in a Troy oz is a waste of your time but as I said before its your time and money do as you like.

For sure Silver will go right back to 2001 Trade Levels. This little gain is only Button Ups/Traders on Wall Street not for you not for some that buys Kilo's or even 1000 oz bars. A few 70 cent take offs that do not last is not a reason at all to over spend on Silver. Its not being a expert on that call its only common sense.

This is my final reply to you and I hope you find better judgement in your buying power. Thanks for buying silver and have a day sir.

When I say have strong hands its not just for PM's its for you Cash as of now we are all able to use the Play Money to buy goods, pay Bills so make sure you have at least what you own in PM's in Cash.

O boy, if people are not doomed these days making poor decisions based on feelings/ideas and not facts in a wide amount of issues I can not tell.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  11. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Bearze, Precious metals ( Gold, Silver. etc. ) are measured in troy ounces which contains ( as you indicated, approx. 3 more grams ). However a troy lb is 12 ounces as a derivative of the Roman system in 1390. The av. pound ( all others except the prec. metals is 16 av.ounces and was developed later. So a half pound of silver is 6 troy ounces. The extra 3 grams are not a alloy, they are part of the actual ounce amount. If a coin /bar is stamped .999 Ag 1 Tr. Oz. , it will weigh 1 tr. oz ( approx. 31 grams). Yes it is relatively unknown to most, the TV hucksters, never mention it as they want to sell 1 lb of silver as 12 actual tr. oz, whereas the citizens calling in expect 16 ounces Av.

No one ( not even the most studious ) knows what will happen to world economics ( and Precious metals are a world commodity, and follow NO previous cycle as there are too many factors. Be Wary.

12. SunriseCoins

No cycle per say but Silver is easy to see, the few times its level goes up to whatever the highest high is it goes right about back to it and will be no different for the 2011 high. It will in all likely hood go right back to 2001 Trade Levels or little above or below. Little being 1-2 dollars difference where the low was before the rise in Trade Action Price started.

Platinum is losing so poor its your biggest Marker to see 2001 Trade Level at the final outcome. Then Flat Line with little or no movement till the next breakdown with Fiat.

Cycles are not part of PM's and never -have/can't have- to develop Cycles, with little or no demand for PM's which makes for a very predictable outcome from a High in PM's.

If one want to look at the facts/charts great your wise to do so.

If not ok sure few weak 70 cents gains last few weeks that do not hold and we are off to a Rally Bull Market to the Moon.

Sept-Dec and sometimes into the 1st and 2nd month of a new year PM's get what I call a mark-up to be ignored. Many T's to be crossed I's to be dotted. Contracts are one reason along with orders to be filled still. Few other reasons I do not want to get into because they serve me no gain.

However PM's are in such a bad place this year 2015 any Trade Action Up will likely not hold, either way few cents maybe few dollars over the next 5 months will only be followed with a strong downtrend back to 2001 Trade Levels.

Silver is under valued by 100's of dollars even now. Remember I say clearly at The End Silver Will Win. Many people are buying as if we are close to or at the end. Guess people will always want to feel ahead of the pack but with out charts/facts these people are really at the back of the pack living in hope that is not there to be had.

We are in fact not but at the beginning. We have not seen the Flat Line yet so very simple do not buy in bulk unless you want to see a 40% drop in your buying power for PM's.

Who needs cycles to see where Silver/PM' are going anyhow the facts are in the charts and the charts are to be had anytime any day go take a long hard look.

I will buy half pound to now 2 pounds of Silver a month till the Down Trend goes Flat Line.

I value my worth in Silver OZ's not Play Money Fiat I use in what is now a Falsehood System built on Credit and Lies.

But hey as always do as you want. Do not buy, over buy but do not tell me I can not read the PM's Markets because I do know what is best.

13. desertgem

How is this NOT a cycle?

This is easy to say, but you have no "now" numbers to support or even come close to it. This is the same crud as the bullion dealers present.

That is fine, your value is your business, but it is humorous that fiat is NOT measured anywhere in the world , by precious metal , but precious metal worth is directly measured by FIAT ( USD $)

Amazing, that is the same 'logic' used by governments, politicians, religious leaders, and see how it worked out. Fine , it is OK for best for you, but Many are not in your boat.

Have a nice day, and as you say, do what you will for yourself.

14. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

As long as I'm buying my food, shelter, fuel and tuition in this "game", I'll continue to keep track of things in terms of "play money".

15. SunriseCoins

@desertgem go look at a 30 year chart stop asking me to do your work for you. I find you now the number one reason I am going to handle this Thread different now.

As in I 100% am laughing at all that buy Silver in Bulk. I will offer 0 help or advice or 0 of my own buying pattern and I will only call the market when I feel like not when it would be helpful to others.

This time you all are on your own because of this Mod. You all will lose big blame him. But I am sure you all will not. Go be his cheerleaders. He will drag you all into one endless hole.

You all better hope the Market stays this easy to read because honestly I do not think it will over the next 10 years. That was the last little heads up.

I am going to have a ball over what you people think and do and write in this board. I will be sure to share all the mis-info, bad advice from Members and most all the Mods over the coming months and years. I will call it the "People who do not have a Clue even when they are the Clue that invest in PM's" should be a great funny read.

Your not a Mod your a hypocrite that Trolls the Threads and writes argumentative comments to anyone you feel like. I could careless what you do with my account on the board, I could careless what you think of PM's and I 100% could careless what you think about me. I am nothing like a Gov that does wrong. You are the most nasty man I have ever ever ever ran into on a Board that Mods. Get a life.

@jeffB, you missed the point again.

16. SunriseCoins

We will see if he Red Inks me as he has done to many Members. Guess what pal I copy and paste, that's right the whole comment above.

17. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

You have no idea where I was aiming.

Brett_in_Sacto likes this.
  18. Brett_in_Sacto

Brett_in_Sacto Well-Known Member

Yer my hero... So humble and positive. :bag:

19. ToppCatt

ToppCatt ToppCatt

Sunrisecoins, I don't know where you are from but I doubt it is the USA. The oft
    misused expression is not "I could care less" (two words). It is "I couldn't care less." Think about it.

20. desertgem

I am disappointed but not surprised that you must get personal as you can't seem to understand that this "Bullion Investment" forum is not "Bullion Bullies" forum. This forum is for Physical bullion and Paper based bullion, Buying and Selling, long term and short term investments. Any efforts to marginalize or restrict it to only owning or buying bullion will not be allowed. People who insist they are always right because they know things others do not, have enough trouble on their own. You did not get red comments as you broke no written rules, if you did then I would have and other action may have been taken. If you don't like the way I mod, then report it to Doug or Peter, but none of your comments make sense. Copy and Paste?? :) weird ! Have a nice weekend.

21. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

IMO there is not much working in favor of PMs right now. Commodities have already lost 50% and no sign, that I can see, that the fat lady is getting ready to sing. If anything the Glencore episode suggests she is still shoving donuts into her face.

And speaking of singing, I can't seem to hear China singing "Here I come to save the daaaayyyy." Maybe it's because 270 billion in capital out flow, in just the last two months, suggests Chinese investors aren't interested in saving the world? China may not even be able to save themselves thanks to their Psycho-Dad over capacity in every thing.

Oh, and where's all that cash flowing to? Greece? :p A stronger USD, Yep, just what PMs need.

Aren't all these global interconnectivness thingys just ducky-wucky?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
Draft saved Draft deleted