If you don't Silver Stack you will be left behind

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by SunriseCoins, Mar 22, 2015.

?

Silver or Fiat which one wins in the long run?

This poll will close on Mar 22, 2045 at 4:18 AM.
  1. Silver

75.5%
  2. Fiat

24.5%
  1. Evan8

Evan8 A Little Off Center

Best post ive seen on this thread lol

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SunriseCoins

SunriseCoins Active Member

Past history of trade action over the last 30/40 years is your future trade action.

Last time for all you that think I am just making trade action up of the past/future.

2001 Trade Levels with in 3-4 years or sooner, Platinum is going to return to $600 a oz all other PM's will follow to 2001 Trade Levels, buy do not buy makes no difference to me at this point. This Forum is lost with in negative comments and do nothing Mods, have a good one.

4. SunriseCoins

I am Glad to see the Dow back up. When you all see the Paper/Lie Market get right back up to bad business this fast its a sign worth noting.

Now PM's are still in the downward flow as they have been 2011 onward to now.

I see some PM Pumpers in here on the site and they should be removed.

Lets break this down easy. With in a few years(3-5) or less. PM's will Trade at 2001 Levels. Please do not get bend out of place because I follow Trade Price by means of charts and the charts along with new lows that can not be broken above is not my doing.

At this point Silver can not break above $16.00 and will not for a very long time 10 years.
    At this point Gold can not break above $1180.00 and will not for a very long time 10 years.

When either of the 2 Metals get close to or a few dollars over these 2 prices above. Crash back down. Fact of the matter is more sellers then buyers which will mean one thing and only one thing lower prices day after day year after year.

If you are a smart investor with your PM's you will keep up with Platinum Trade Action from here on out, which is now the dictator over all PM's as Platinum gets closer and closer to $600.oo you all will see Gold fall so fast your heads are going to spin. Gold will be right back to $400 oz.

5. SunriseCoins

Trade pattern for Silver over the last 3 days is manipulated.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  6. autograf

autograf Member

Strong Hands.....

7. SunriseCoins

I am not selling any Silver that's for sure.

Markets are a lie at this point along with the % of unemployed people in the USA lie.

My advice is just keep buying Silver, wait for Platinum and Gold to go down to 2001 Levels to buy in bulk unless like me you like buying Gold and Platinum Coins for Dates and Images on the coinage along with low Mintage batches.

8. SunriseCoins

PM's Sinking this week get your wallets out.

9. Onofrio Bacigalupo

Onofrio Bacigalupo Well-Known Member

My worth is how many rare and not so rare gold coins I have.

10. Onofrio Bacigalupo

Herbert Marcuse: "Life is the unpleasant interruption of peaceful nonexistence."

saltysam-1 likes this.
  11. Onofrio Bacigalupo

Isn't tha Don How, the last king of Hawaii?

12. SunriseCoins

The market remains confused. For now, gold and silver are down, and will keep coming down if the upcoming JOLTS report shows stronger than expected results.

The NFP could still echo in the market and push further down bullion prices as people may realize this report wasn’t too bad as the headline figure suggests.

China is also another issue that could keep pressuring down bullion prices, if the trade balance report shows a lower than anticipated gain this could further bring down gold and silver. For now, I still think, unless we see much lower than expected results for the upcoming U.S. reports, gold and silver are still heading slowly down.

13. Onofrio Bacigalupo

I just sold a Mexican gold coin set on Amazon for $592.00 that I bought in 1972 for $39.00

Attached Files:

slackaction1 likes this.
  14. SunriseCoins

As I noted on Sunday we have PM melt down this week. Its a good thing.

15. SunriseCoins

Silver was as low as $14.23, very close to the high $13's again.

I think at this point it is more then obvious PM's are going back to 2001Trade Levels. Platinum just can not make higher levels and all PM's are suffering because so.

Being that Platinum has had History as the King/Highest Trade Price PM all PM's are in decline. Why, because Platinum has got the Rockets on, headed the fastest right down to 2001 Trade Levels Gold and Silver will follow the path right down to 2001 Trade Levels.

16. SunriseCoins

Hahaha, the Fed/Dealers are a Joke at this point.

What we see here with PM's is a false front. I am not buying in much for Silver.

In fact each time a PM pump has happen I do not buy in much more then a few oz's a month 2-6 till the last average down is to be seen again in trade action and PM's are back on the Path to 2001 Trade Levels. The Silver dollar pump up will fade away and back to business getting back to 2001 Trade levels.

It is now so apparent the Markets are not to be taken for face value and are a barking dog that is in truth just a recording.

Dealers are about as full of it as they can be every time the PM pump takes place and its about sicken. The dealers are telling lies that simple.

They all cut throat each other, I let them know I think its funny.

The last time Silver went to $50ish dollars it took almost 2 years in total high trading for silver everyday. Dealers are so worried and so low on sales that they tell lies and they all but one got their you know what chewed up yesterday by me. I enjoyed it.

I made a few calls yesterday to share my mind with some online dealers. They are about as big a loser as the Fed. Dealers are telling lies.

I am for having Silver and I am for you all doing whatever you all want with your cash. I think people should own Silver/Gold/Platinum but I do not think buying in a over all downtrend each time silver goes up is wise and Dealers need to hear the problems with telling lies to the public.

They act like they are not a business more that they are some kind of PM Super Hero for you. They are not, they are not are friend which is now plain as day. They may shoot strait at me but when new buyers come in the game they are getting worked over by the Dealers Lies/Fed Lies.

Charts/Trade History is the only friend we have to decide when its right to spend.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  17. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

18. SunriseCoins

I found this and many other post like this, please learn from this period in time and how to apply this info/state of mind today's trading levels and so called Silver Shortage.

Again I found this post and many like it along with the comments that followed the Post. Here is just one post and one comment. You will be floored at the info given and the comment purchase.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE-2010-12-12

Fellow Stackers,

Have a read of this - just appeared a day or so ago

Now that silver has backed off a bit after blasting through the $30 level, I expect to be hearing comments such as "it is overbought, asset bubble, major pullback etc." While it is normal to see corrections, the fundamentals for silver remain extremely bullish and anyone predicting a major correction has, in my opinion, little understanding of what is going on in this market.

This time last year the price of silver was trading at $15 an ounce. The year-on-year gains we have seen with silver have been spectacular, and even at the current levels I urge investors to add some physical silver to their investment portfolios. From April to the end of August we saw the price suppression of silver continue at around the $18.50 level as the bullion banks, especially JP Morgan continued with their strategy of price manipulation. But, when the prices finally broke through this level of resistance, and as the allegations of price manipulation were taken seriously by the CFTC after more than a decade of being in denial, the playing fields began to change.

It is now widely known that J.P. Morgan holds a massive short position in silver. Furthermore, some observers are accusing the bank of acting as an agent for the Federal Reserve in the market – as the price of silver edges higher it undermines the confidence in the U.S. Dollar. A lower silver price helps keep the relative appeal of the U.S. dollar and other fiat currencies high.

By using the futures contracts offered on Comex, JP Morgan has been able to suppress the price of the precious metal by selling massive amounts of paper silver in the futures market It is believed that these short positions are naked (i.e. they are not backed by any physical silver). While the COT reports indicate that the net short position in silver has been around 300 million ounces of which JP Morgan probably hold around 80% new reports indicate that JPM is short more paper silver than physically exists in the world.

In an article by Max Keiser which appeared in the Guardian on December 2, 2010 claims that the size of the short position is 3.3 billion ounces of silver!! As I have no idea of how he has calculated this position, I cannot say if this figure is correct or not. But, to me it looks grossly overstated. But, if Keiser is correct, the implications of this for silver are going to be very disturbing for JP Morgan, but highly rewarding for investors on the long side of the market. Recently, there have been rumours circulating around the world that this huge short position held by JP Morgan has the potential to cause a major short squeeze and potential COMEX default as large traders demand physical delivery of silver that COMEX does not have in their vaults. But, even if we disregard the potential of a short squeeze in the market, the demand/supply dynamics for silver are looking incredibly bullish.

It now appears that significant physical silver shortages are developing in the marketplace and the metal is being sold well over spot where it is available. And, as I have mentioned on numerous occassions, silver has many industrial applications which will underpin demand. And, if you add the increasing demand from investors around the world, it is logical to assume that the price has huge upside potential. In fact, I think silver is going to continue to be one of the best performing assets during the next 5 fives.

Reply Back:

Date-2010-12-12

I'm loving this silver stuff. I just bought 20oz for $650 off ebay and was doubting if I did the right thing and if I should buy more? That answered my question.
    Thankyou for a good read.

The hunt goes on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have written the below message-

Please Beware- We are not in or going to have a Silver Shortage. Learn history trade action with Silver and look real hard at the numbers. Silver is still in a downtrend and highly likely will go back to 2001 Trade Levels.

19. InfleXion

InfleXion Wealth Preserver

This is the expected "B" wave head fake for those who follow Elliott Wave theory. I am not sold on it, but am watching closely. The image below is nearly 3 weeks old.

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/2...e-stock-market-is-this-really-the-last-hurrah

[​IMG]

20. SunriseCoins

Silver 22 cents down right now and o look at the Platinum down again $9.00.

Platinum keeps losing they all will.

21. jmccarty

jmccarty Active Member

I will keep buying kitco pool silver so long as it is below $16

Draft saved Draft deleted