If you don't Silver Stack you will be left behind

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by SunriseCoins, Mar 22, 2015.

?

Silver or Fiat which one wins in the long run?

This poll will close on Mar 22, 2045 at 4:18 AM.
  1. Silver

75.5%
  2. Fiat

24.5%
  1. chrisild

chrisild Coin Collector

Please point us to a post that, in your opinion, he made after he got the time out on Sunday. Don't think you will find any. I moved your two earlier posts out of sight because, as I had explained to you, they were made after his account was locked, and yet you make ad hominem comments. Just focus on the topic. :)

Christian

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SunriseCoins

SunriseCoins Active Member

People times are changing for PM's. Lets keep in mind that the system used to trade paper PM's is not going to stay for much longer. Its the strong hands that work the Average that will win with Physical PM's. Hold tight and Stand strong. We will be the ones that step over the Finish Line with the Win.

longnine009 likes this.
  4. Jacnum7

Jacnum7 Active Member

5. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

Well...it's good so see that nothing's changed on CT. :angelic:

Back to the topic...

Some here might not be old enough to remember 1987...but at that time gold was around $450/Oz. I know quite a few people nearing (or in) retirement that moved their entire savings into gold bullion...expecting it to rise to $600/Oz.

Instead, it dropped to $250/Oz and didn't recover for nearly 20 years.

PMs aren't much different than bonds these days...Interest rates go up, PMs go down. Interest rates go down, PMs go up.

TopcatCoin likes this.
  6. SunriseCoins

When I buy silver each and every time I say I am love'n it and I do not have a upset stomach afterward.

I pay no mind to this, that and the other that the FED is doing.

Is Yakpoo wrong no is Yakpoo just trying to give his past info yes.

Do I buy and own based on others info no. Do I want more Silver yes. Am I glad Silver is going down the tubes yes. Will I keep buying Silver you bet.

FED will pump the Dollar/Fiat when it can and when it wants.

I personally keep my eyes on Reports, Meetings and World Events that will move Silver Up and Down this is just what I do but it does not mean the Reports, Meetings and World Events decides what and when I buy Silver. I have my own Price point that decides when I am out or in and the Silver Oz trades so low right now I am in. How much pound or so a month as we are going back to 2006-07 Levels.

Please as always have strong hands beware the boozy floozy Fiat and buy some Silver get down with that.

7. SunriseCoins

Warning-Do not sell out your PM's. I repeat do not sell out your PM's. Make sure you have cash on hand so you can have strong hands with your PM's. The Market is trying to break the public out of PM's do not become the Markets Prey. Repeat do not sell out your PM's

8. SunriseCoins

I am reading posts that are expecting a rise in Silver this will be wrong.

We will not see a rise in Silver that is worth buying because of unless your selling short by the 1000's of oz's of silver.

This is not to say do not buy Silver, I do.

Lets bring this to the main point Gold must return to 2006-07 levels along with Silver returning to 2006-07 Levels, till this happens which it will happen. Not even one rise will happen without a movement downward or a sharp movement downward.

Do not be fooled buy wisely and work your average not your average work you. Strong hands do not sell out, the price of silver is going to look more and more poor from here on out. Its a buyers market.

9. SunriseCoins

Silver hit $14 and some change few times now in the last week, this is a good example why Silver will keep going down. Hold off on big Silver buys.

10. serafino

serafino Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to see $10. or less by the end of the year. That will be my time to buy more. I had bought some when it was $18. thinking that was near the bottom.

11. serafino

Here's a question for you silver experts: Does the value of silver go down when the value of the Dollar goes up ?

12. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

No, unless you're equating value to the dollar.

13. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

Does the value go down when the dollar goes down?

14. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

15. serafino

16. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

I gather, because they feel that the dollar is manipulated and only metal will survive, and people are wrong in trusting big banks, businesses and politicians. But I am sure some will tell us why.

17. Larry G

Larry G Member

If you had your choice, what would you rather have for an investment, a thousand US dollar bills or, a thousand dollars worth of silver ?????? Which would grow/deflate quicker?? I would personally pick the silver.

slackaction1 likes this.
  18. autograf

autograf Member

If you had $1000 in silver in January this year and $1000 in US Mutual Funds in January this year, two very different outcomes have likely happened with those investments. Will those outcomes flip-flop again some day? Maybe.....

19. serafino

Take $1000. Dollars and put them in a SP500 ETF fund and buy $1000. worth of silver and see what happens by this time next year.

Some people bought silver when it was $30. and look what silver is at now and where it's going.

20. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

If everything is so ducky what are wallstreet folks worried about? Stackers aren't big enough to challenge a lemon-aid stand let alone wallstreet. The only way they can become that big is with a mass exodus from stocks into PMs. But...but...but why would anyone stack instead raking in glorious profits from wallstreet? That's the question you guys ask us all time. Well now I'm asking: Why would people leave such grand profits in ducky-wucky land for PM's? Oh they wouldn't? Then again what are you worried about?

I'm beginning to believe the best reason to stack is because it vexes wallstreet folks. And there is no clear or *in plain sight reason* why it should.

21. Larry G

Larry G Member

Nobody knows where the price of silver is going for sure. I'd venture to say most of us think silver very low. I'm more inclined to try to buy at a bottom vs. a top. I'd rather purchase a fundamentally sound stock at a 52 week low rather than a 52 week high. Maybe I'm just contrarian.

Draft saved Draft deleted