If you don't Silver Stack you will be left behind

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by SunriseCoins, Mar 22, 2015.

?

Silver or Fiat which one wins in the long run?

This poll will close on Mar 22, 2045 at 4:18 AM.
  1. Silver

75.5%
  2. Fiat

24.5%
  1. SunriseCoins

SunriseCoins Active Member

@Tinpot,I would have to look into some reports and meetings that are coming out this coming week to have any solid advice on what Trade Action will be for silver.

I am personally going to buy a half pound to 1 pound of silver this month. I may take a look at things and give my insight on STA for the week,may not. I do think 6oz's to 12oz's is a safe move for this week. I have picked up 4oz's this month as of now.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SunriseCoins

OGG,are you doing ok,really I care. You seem like something outside this site is neg. But anyhow lets bring this back to Silver and Fiatzzzzeee.

4. sgt23

sgt23 Active Member

If I'm not mistaken the first paper money was used in China over two thousand years ago.

Gilbert likes this.
  5. SilverTabbyCat

SilverTabbyCat New Member

This is very true. However, my understanding is that it either lost value quickly or people didn't trust it...but in any case it faded from usage relatively quickly.

6. OldGoldGuy

OldGoldGuy Members Only Jacket

Better than 99.9% according to all measurables.

7. silverbullion

silverbullion Active Member

People initially trusted it, but lost trust when they got screwed by the issuing merchants. Be sure to buy and read: Fiat Paper Money - The History and Evolution of our Currency by Ralph T. Foster.

8. SunriseCoins

As the US Dollar weakens we have seen the bullion rally, each time a rally happens it then gets picked down. For the most part Silver is getting closer and closer to $15 again.

300 points down for the Dow last week was helpful to get a shift to Bullion. Overall Bullion Silver/Gold just keep getting dumped week after week this is a great sign that Silver is broken and will keep falling.

Hang in strong hands and please have = fiat against your Silver Stack remember Strong hands win every time. When is that winning time, years down the road, make no mistake the Silver Stacker will win against the Fiatiiiee Fat US Dollar.

silverbullion likes this.
  9. SunriseCoins

Silver still the leader in this poll as it should be.

10. silverbullion

silverbullion Active Member

Most definitely.

11. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

Why are you making a comparison between a commodity (silver) and a unit of exchange (USD). Especially when the currency is designed to inflate. The comparison makes little sense to me. Sort of like comparing an apple with a hammer. Two very different things with different uses.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  12. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

The hammer will CRUSH the apple in the long term. STACK HAMMERS NOW.

Of course, you can't eat hammers...

13. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

As Les Paul once said to Chet Atkins while recording this album, I mean CD. "You got that right Chet!" applause.gif

14. SunriseCoins

I do not dictate what given event will break a Silver rally or make a Silver rally.

Simple US Dollar dropped a bit and bullion had a little broken rally last week.

I never have been big on apples and oranges sorry.

Fed will not and can not make the break for US Fiat yet wish they would so I can get more Silver for a new low Average for my Silver Stack. Till then I will Stack half pound to pound of Silver a month. Lets keep this about Silver and not produce,Thanks.

15. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

That wasn't even close to the question. If you don't know why you are comparing a commodity with a currency, just say so, why make a incoherent rant????

16. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

Is it as incoherent as a person that doesn't believe in bullion investing posting in a bullion investing forum?

Tinpot likes this.
  17. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

The forum is called bullion investing. Investing is defined in several financial areas as
    "
    In finance, the purchase of a financial product or other item of value with an expectation of favorable future returns. In general terms, investment means the use money in the hope of making more money."

It is NOT The silver or gold stacking forum, or one where only positive viewpoints on either fiat or bullion is acceptable, information on both sides of the trades should be presented and considered. Thanks

http://www.investorwords.com/2599/investment.html#ixzz3Xj8rGbqT

18. PeacePeople

Do they have a definition of bullion investing? I don't have an issue with negative viewpoints of bullion, more an issue with a viewpoint that has nothing to do with bullion.

Tinpot likes this.
  19. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

The point was more than valid. The OP created an entire thread comparing two things that there are really no direct comparisons of, I just questioned why. Judging by the response, it appears the OP does not know why also. If you would like to try to take a crack at it, please do. As far not believing in buillion investing, that is not true, you know I had a considerable short position a while back. Also, if the price of metals, ever becomes attractive again, I would certainly consider a long position. I have news for you, that is called bullion investing.
    Of course, I am not a stacker, As you know, and have been saying for years, that philosophy will get you broke. Too, bad this forum isn't call Bullion Stacking, or Buillion cheerleaders, eh Peace.

torontokuba likes this.
  20. PeacePeople

Why would I? I didn't post it, nor did I criticize and try to belittle them.

Right, to bad it's not title bullion bashers or clowns that believe they're the smartest person in the room, eh Mike?

Tinpot likes this.
  21. SunriseCoins

I am not comparing the 2 that's not the point and I will not compare the 2. Others may if they like. Now that is out the way, thanks. I will let people know when one is effecting the other much different then comparing but hey you want to waste time M2000 and I am not going to. Stacking Silver is not going to get as you say broke, sorry no.

What gets one broke as you say is bad management of fund's/fiat/money's. OOOooo wow more bashing and nasty wrote out members.

Lets keep this to bullion, rather then bashing.

Remember this is a 30 year long poll, hang in have strong hands, thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted