I Want Revenge

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by justafarmer, Apr 27, 2009.

1. justafarmer

justafarmer Senior Member

Although I Want Revenge, it is probably smart to scratch this idea from the equation. Ironically, if you Mine That Bird from a historical perspective, 50 to 1 is about what the silver/gold ratio should be. Anyway you know what they say, “Show me a rich man and I’ll show you a fella that jockeyed around and rode the back of a filly all the way to the bank.” As for farming – well I’m already in that field and seem to be buying a lot of hay and horse feed lately. Rachel Alexander tells me it is time to join the woman’s movement. That or end up with a blanket of Black-eyed Susie draped over my casket.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Pepperoni

Pepperoni Senior Member

Head fakes

There will be numerous head fakes before anything real happens.
    The people are a bit up set where,to whom,and why so much money is being allocated to prevent what will ultimately be the inevitable.

Pep

4. justafarmer

Maybe I should drop Big Drama, Tone It Down check out the Terrain and Take The Points.

5. justafarmer

Yes, it is time to separate the men from the women and jockeying around certainly will not put one in the winner’s circle again. It is time to take a brand new direction. The strong performance of gold and silver gives Nowhere To Hide the Miner’s Escape from the economic downturn. But I say it’s going to be a Charitable Man who steps forward and maybe claims a Brave Victory.

6. SNDMN59

SNDMN59 New Member

You play you pay

7. justafarmer

Does the numismatic community lack horse sense?

Just wondering

Draft saved Draft deleted