I SEE SOME COOL SILVER ROUNDS for $19.50

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by goldcollector, Jul 3, 2020.

1. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

Thank you for your very wise suggestion, which I've found to be an objective solution in life for my children and others who I may consider occasionally "mentally deficient".

In my decade here I've offered to make the "victim" whole on multiple occasions, as I've done in the past, when more serious offenders have victimized here, and others who've received something they found to be less than expected. This seems to be our worldly approach to injustices, let's depress "ignore", and have less challenging interaction.

Please, all offended, consider the logic of this posted suggestion by "@fretboard". The "gang" approach usually has more consequences than positive results, which I believe can be readily seen throughout our world today.

JMHO

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

Well good for you Mr. Imrich I am glad you reach out and tried to make things whole again for the betterment of the Gang. But sometimes you run into someone like gold thief and talking and explaining the situation doesn't help, like you said MENTAL CHALLENGING.... or a physical altercation could solve.

4. midas1

midas1 Exalted Member

That looks like a mugshot.

5. Rick B

Rick B Well-Known Member

You can block a poster so you never see his posts again.

6. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Can you explain it to them. Some of them need directions

Draft saved Draft deleted