I SEE SOME COOL SILVER ROUNDS for $19.50

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by goldcollector, Jul 3, 2020.

1. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Point Taken Rich

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Rich that's a pretty cool round for $19.65 IMO anyway

Screenshot_20200706-000002.png Screenshot_20200706-000002.png

Attached Files:

imrich likes this.
  4. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

5. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

How difficult is it to make a profit when you sell something to somebody, get paid and then don't deliver the goods?

6. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

Wow! The target appears to be really moving, ~ 17% in 3 days (i.e. $23.02 for lowest found price.)

7. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Screenshot_20200708-192332.png

$21.16 right now. It's $20.91 if buy 100

imrich likes this.
  8. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

I'd be so bold to say not too difficult to turn a profit on stolen goods.

Everyone here knows that @goldcollector stole money from @Garlicus
    He is our resident thief.

9. Dynoking

Dynoking Well-Known Member

Are the person who scammed a follow CT member on a silver deal?

10. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

Actually, if you're not going to deliver you don't need the goods at all, so why commit a 2nd crime? Crime is crime, but I'm not sure if committing 2 crimes is worse than committing 1 or if just the same...you know, criminal is criminal

11. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Jeff silver is getting close to $19. Just another $11 to break even on those $30 ASEs. Lol. I'm already up on my APEs. I have 70 Ounces now.

12. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Danny (since you're first-naming me, I guess it's OK for me to first-name you, right?) @Garlicus is still waiting for the silver he paid you for. Better send it to him before it goes up even more...

13. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

Why don't you sell one and use part of that profit to pay back @Garlicus. You'll still have lots more and can rebuild your credibility on this site. Why would you want to continue to be known as the Coin Talk scan artist when you can easily make it right.

Garlicus and thomas mozzillo like this.
  14. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

I just Googled "what do you call a person with no conscience". The answer was a Psychopath. Interesting. :greedy:

15. losthomer

losthomer Active Member

Hope you enjoy counting your metal in the basement. By yourself.

FryDaddyJr likes this.
  16. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Jeff in case you haven't noticed, your username is Jeff. So I don't know what I should call you unless you're wanting the B added on. Come on man that comment was weak even for you. And you have set the bar quite low. But on a side note have you seen Platinum is already taking off, up $15 that's $1050 on 70 Ounces JeffB

17. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Don't be mad JeffB just cause you bought $30 ASEs which are now selling at $25. Second thought you probably should be mad JeffB

18. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

The only one who should be mad is your mother for seeing how you turned out as a thieving 'adult'.

Oldhoopster, Jeffjay and losthomer like this.
  19. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

You guys are entertaining him. He is thriving on this stuff..... And two big thumbs up to @desertgem for the hands down funniest comment I have seen in a loooong time.

goldcollector, medoraman and imrich like this.
  20. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

He is a troll, and in the grand internet scheme of things, not an especially memorable one. Respond to something posted if it makes your point or brings up a valid issue, but otherwise do not engage. Like a raccoon out in the daylight, it will bite your hand for being nice to it.

I get mad and say things I regret too, but someone always calling others buying silver trailer trash only has one agenda IMHO.

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  21. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Absolutely! You all gotta realize that @goldcollector loves the attention he gets as it's the only attention he ever gets! As pathetic as it sounds it's the truth, the MF=massive failure hasn't got anyone in this world except for this forum. I suggest everyone place him on your ignore list!!

Randy Abercrombie and imrich like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted