I SEE SOME COOL SILVER ROUNDS for $19.50

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by goldcollector, Jul 3, 2020.

1. JeffC

JeffC Go explore something and think a happy thought!

I usually don't go for colorized coins but this one looks very Harry Potterish! BTW, Do you really have lots of cats?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Beardigger

Beardigger Well-Known Member

Yes. We have 13 cats

4. Beardigger

The Rounds I showed are limited mintages. The 5 oz colorized is 250. I think the 1 oz is 750 but I’d have to check to be sure. I don’t normally buy colorized either, but I really liked this one

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  5. JeffC

JeffC Go explore something and think a happy thought!

I've got only one dog. A very big one.

6. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

There's only one dog on Coin Talk. He's a big one also.

JeffC likes this.
  7. Beardigger

All our kitties are rescues. Some Feral rescues and some found abandoned.
    Bottle fed 4 of them from 2 weeks old. All have turned out well and get along fine.

JeffC likes this.
  8. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

And I believe you're generally more discerning than this...

9. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

People should not post their own photo...that's how identity crime starts.

10. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Jeff once again I was right. What is that now --- 100% when it comes to silver. I told all you silvidiots that it was dumb to pay $30 for ASEs but no no. Most of you thought all the silver was sold out forever and couldn't wait for 6 weeks delayed shipping. Now what are all those silvidiots gonna do with their $30 ASEs ? They are gonna hold them forever waiting on $30 spot. Or more likely they will sell them soon to buy some heating oil for the trailer or pay bus fare. I'm just saying they should have just done the 6 week delayed shipping to get cheaper silver or waited until now as I see rounds at $19.64 each right now.

I know you like to post your nonsensical gobbly gook Jeff, it's your trademark after all. But really it's not hard to just admit to the newbie silvidiots that $30 ASEs are stupid. Since you fancy yourself the righteous caller outter of all the world's wrongs, maybe these newbie silvidiots would have benefitted from hearing that. I keep posting what always turns out to be truth about silver. You keep posting your nonsensical diatribes that I suppose you think are clever retorts but in fact don't lead these newbie silvidiots anywhere. As ASEs return to a normal $21-$24 level none of these newbies will admit they made the amateur mistake of pulling the trigger on these $30 ASEs but many of them did. Kind of disappointing today Jeff. Your nonsense didn't even make me laugh.

11. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Now that was kind of funny. Wow Jeff I would have expected that from you.

12. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

Being the gullible fool that I can be, having been taught "trust but verify", I have rolls of $38.00 ASE as verification that the "experts" can also be fooled. I don't establish success/failure based on individual efforts, as I believe neither do you. My average in life far exceeds that of the norm, does yours?

I don't need a response to my rhetorical question, but plead that we cease "hostilities", showing your believed "better side", and enjoy the fellowship of the common interests.

I'm a collector of artistic Silver rounds, and believe you know when their artistry is desirable to the masses, not just argumentive asses.

Please post your findings, as previously requested, and display that believed "better side".

Respectfully, Rich

13. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

14. imrich

I don't know the particulars of the transaction charged to the accused, but believe it was a singular event, of which I've also been guilty by improper sales book-keeping. I've dealt with others in this venue who've repeated "big-time" before leaving. The accused continues to "show his face", which may indicate that we may be missing "the rest of the story"

If the "victim" will contact me by PM, without asking particulars I may be able to "make him whole", dealing individually with the accused.

There may be better discussion in this venue than statements, which I feel, from practical "long-term" experience here, may be inaccurate.

JMHO

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  15. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

HE IS A THIEF..TALKIN IS OVER.. He has had plenty of chances to make the member whole and has refused. Getting the money back now means nothing. He is a THIEF.. WHAT PART OF THIEF ARE YOU HUNG UP ON.. and just for the record Mr. Imrich singular event still constitutes a thief but your improper book keeping skills is different to me than what this PUNK did. accounting error vs a thief. Go ahead take up for the punk.

16. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

I'm sorry that reading is so hard for you. I guess that's why you've never, not once, responded to questions about the silver @Garlicus paid you for.

Oldhoopster likes this.
  17. imrich

I can't dispute your accusations, as the legal event of "due process" appears to not have been initiated, and subsequently proper counsel would assuredly recommend "proper disclosure" in a "hearing". Counsel could probably state "I lost the case when you plead guilt publicly".

There are numerous criminals, found guilty before a court, that have been set free from imprisonment, because they didn't plea with admission of guilt.

Deferred recompense/atonement without admission of guilt, as majorly practiced by many, cancels/negates guilt/prosecution.

Thank you for your legal understandings, as I may be ignorant of the facts, and fallible.

JMHO

slackaction1 likes this.
  18. xCoin-Hoarder'92x

xCoin-Hoarder'92x Storm Tracker

I believe in moving on, and considering how long ago it was I'm sure the guy has gotten the clue enough times ;)

19. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

The saga continues, the dirt bag thief ripped off @Garlicus and the subject gets talked about repeatedly here on CoinTalk! Now we have a mediator below who has offered his services to make @goldcollector an honest man! :D How do you all think that's gonna go?? laughhard.gif

imrich likes this.
  20. imrich

A candidate for a "Judge Judy" decision? Hmmm!

fretboard likes this.
  21. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

You're absolutely free to do so. Nobody is stopping you from doing so.

xCoin-Hoarder'92x likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted