I SEE SOME COOL SILVER ROUNDS for $19.50

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by goldcollector, Jul 3, 2020.

1. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

See I told you so. There was no reason to pay $30 for ASEs like all the silver was gonna disappear. I see some pretty cool looking silver rounds right now under $20, barely $1.25 over spot. If you insist on buying the worst performing asset on Earth, at least don't pay double spot for it.

With these you might/could/maybe/at least have a chance to break even if you don't care about the time value of money. So like in 5 years you might/could/maybe/at least have a chance to sell these at current buy price. That works if you have that "at least I didn't waste the money" philosophy. Or if you find value in the excitement of waking up every day to check spot price. Hey whatever works for you. If that brings excitement into your cellibute life than go for it. And yes let's please not argue this. If your great accomplishment in life is your 3 rolls of ASEs that you just know are gonna finally come through and get you out of
    the trailer park.. yeah your cellibute. You count your cellivacy like ex alcoholics talk about their 12 years of sobriety. I'm guessing most of you have the 12 years beat but I'm not talking about alcohol. But I digress.. no reason to be overpaying for this junk. It can be had under $20 and it's a pretty cool design to. Buy at a good price. At least give yourself a chance. God knows no woman ever will.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

If buying generic "stuff" is your thing, then don't let anyone stop you. ~ Chris

4. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Yes you're better with generics at $20 than ASEs at $27-$30. Resell price isn't that much difference. I guess these would be considered generic but the design is cool IMO. Some generics are cooler than ASEs

5. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

If stealing money from @Garlicus is your thing then you deserve to be outed with every comment you post.

YOU, @goldcollector ARE A THIEF!

6. Beardigger

Beardigger Well-Known Member

7. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Yeah that's a pretty cool round too

8. Beardigger

Beardigger Well-Known Member

When I bought them they were already selling on eBay for more then I paid for them.I guess nobody thought to find the source. Bought a bunch including 5 oz both colorized and others.

[​IMG]

9. masterswimmer

Be careful @Beardigger . @goldcollector will offer to sell you one. Take your money, and never deliver the goods. He has a Coin Talk history of stealing from other members.

thomas mozzillo likes this.
  10. hotwheelsearl

hotwheelsearl Well-Known Member

Do we need another session of CoinTalk Court (that will inevitably get removed by the mods?)

Attorneys, collect your evidence now and submit it to the CoinTalk Clerk, hotwheelsearl, for collating!

11. Jeffjay

Jeffjay Well-Known Member

Wow. You really like to judge people that you don't even know don't you?

slackaction1 likes this.
  12. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Do I Really have to know you

edited
    Juvenile! follow the rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2020
    slackaction1 likes this.
  13. hotwheelsearl

hotwheelsearl Well-Known Member

Sounds like some people are ready to throw down.

Let’s go to CoinTalk Court!

Jeffjay likes this.
  14. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

Was that post/comment really necessary communication? I believe you to be a better person! Please post your better choices, as some of us would like to view them. I'm sorry if I missed some informative thread(s). I'm a little slow at times.

JMHO

Jeffjay likes this.
  15. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

No Need for Coin Talk Court wasting your time The man stole from another member. What's to talk about. Game Over...…..Count me in on the throw down I call shotgun and first in line..

Dynoking and hotwheelsearl like this.
  16. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

For newer Coin Talk members.

Here are some archived threads from the time @goldcollector cheated another CT member. He brags about how much money he makes, yet refuses to make good on the deal.

Many CT members feel that he should have been banned from this site, but the mods explained why they will not get involved with anything in the BST board (I understand their position and am not challenging it).

Since @goldcollector wasn't banned for scamming other members, and he continues to post, I think it's important that new members know his history and use that information to evaluate his integrity and what, if any credibility he deserves

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/silver-eagles.305926/#post-2911869

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/if-goldcollector-did-rip-off-another-member.341442/
    Look at post 112

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/934783/roll-of-2014-ases-350-shipped

17. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

Wow, what a bunch of Bull...t! I went through this entire thread for absolutely NOTHING but thanks for the warning I'll do my homework.

18. Jeffjay

thanks for proving my point that you're a prejudging person.

xCoin-Hoarder'92x likes this.
  19. Jeffjay

Nobody cares about a thief's opinion anyway.

20. masterswimmer

How do I like this times 100?

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  21. xCoin-Hoarder'92x

xCoin-Hoarder'92x Storm Tracker

Silver investors are not forced to buy ASE's at inflated prices. Personally I like rounds, Morgans or bars.

If it's a limited edition round, I might pay an extra premium if I wanted to splurge and say I'm one of 100,000 people to own one.

slackaction1 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted