Hey, gold stackers. How do you stack?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Jason.A, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

$2.50 and $5.00s mostly commem/presidential
    and 1/2 or 1oz AGEs when I can afford it.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

I was really amazed by the amount of 24K coins on the market, especially coming out of the U.K and the rest of Europe even some of the Silver is .9999 like
    The Maple Leaf.

4. CoinBreaux

CoinBreaux Well-Known Member

You should send them all to me for "research purposes"... yea research purposes. How long did it take to acquire such an extensive collection?

5. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

I buy and sell gold (and collect, too). I have been setting aside some of them for probably a decade now.

CoinBreaux likes this.
  6. mpcusa

I invest and collect for a rainy day scenario or more so for retirement as long as
    Things dont drop to much and are some what stable that works for me !

jwitten likes this.
  7. jwitten

My wife recently decided to stay home with our kids, so I will probably start to slowly sell them off to help ease the income loss.

8. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Good thinking; wouldn't do to move them all at once and tank the market... ;)

jwitten likes this.
  9. jwitten

You don't think 100+ 1911 $2 1/2 hitting ebay on one night is a good strategy?? haha

-jeffB likes this.
  10. mpcusa

That,s good to have in reserve, i started what i call a "liquid box" which i have been
    adding to for a long while now, basically as the title suggests liquid assets anything
    That can be converted in to cash quickly for emergencies and such, Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium and just started with some Rhodium as well.

jwitten likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted