Here Come the ASEs

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by yakpoo, Sep 21, 2009.

1. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

I don't recall seeing these definitive "Next in Series" banners last week when I put in my subscriptions. It looks like the 2009 ASE's are finally on their way!!!

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

[​IMG]
    Click here to view larger image

Image not actual size 2009 American Eagle Silver Proof Coin Subscription - $31.95 per unit

Enter Quantity
    [​IMG] The United States Mint issues these coins annually. With your enrollment today, you will receive the 2009 American Eagle Silver Proof Coin as your first product.
    American Eagle Silver Proof Coins are collector versions of the official U.S. bullion coins and are only available in the one-ounce size. American Eagle Silver Proof Coins are minted at the West Point facility and bear the "W" mint mark. The obverse design is Adolph A. Weinman’s full-length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left. The reverse design, by United States Mint Chief Engraver John Mercanti, features the heraldic eagle with shield, and olive branch in the right talon and arrows in the left.
    Coin Specifications:
    Face value: $1
    Weight: 1 troy ounce
    Diameter: 1.598
    Composition: 99.9% silver
    Mint Facility: West Point

[​IMG]
    Click here to view larger image

Image not actual size 2009 American Eagle Silver Uncirculated Coin Subscription - $25.95 per unit

Enter Quantity
    [​IMG] The United States Mint issues these coins annually. With your enrollment today you will receive the 2009 American Eagle Silver Uncirculated Coin as your first product.
    Struck on specially burnished blanks, this coin was first offered in 2006 and offers silver precious metal purchasers a collectible version of the popular American Eagle Silver Bullion Coin and features a finish similar to its bullion coin counterpart. Each coin also bears the “W” mint mark reflecting its striking at the United States Mint at West Point.
    The obverse design is Adolph A. Weinman’s full-length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left. The reverse design, by United States Mint Chief Engraver John Mercanti, features the heraldic eagle with shield, and olive branch in the right talon and arrows in the left.
    Coin Specifications:
    Face value: $1
    Weight: 1 troy ounce
    Diameter: 1.598
    Composition: 99.9% silver
    Mint Facility: West Point

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. taurus876

taurus876 Senior Member

The 'next in series' has been there for at least three months.

4. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

I don't see where you can order the 2009w ASE on the usmint.gov website yet.

5. urbanchemist

urbanchemist US/WORLD CURRENCY JUNKIE

i think you can only do a subscription at this time. that would be the best way to get them if they decide to make them.

6. Argento

Argento Perplexed

Agreed, the next in series tags for '09 have been there for some time now.

7. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

Sorry guys...my bad. :eek: Thought it was something new (got all excited!).

Some of us were putting in subscriptions the past couple of weeks just "in case" these coins were produced. This seems to be a declaration by the Mint that they will, in fact, be produced.

Draft saved Draft deleted