Guess who's back, back again,

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Eminem, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Eminem

Eminem Active Member

Shady's back, tell a friend. Guess who stacks, guess who stacks, guess who stacks, guess who stacks, guess who stacks.
    We can say with a certain level of confidence that all people who think silver will skyrocket are completely wrong and have been tricked by companies. Silver has one way to head and that's down. It's called gravity homies and that's how silver got inside the earth's crust in the first place!
    I predict a 15 dollar silver sometime this year and a 10 dollar silver next yet based on recent trends. As many of you know, I'm rarely wrong when it comes to this. What do you guys think??

4$tella, mill rat41, bkozak33 and 2 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

I think $15 silver is a possibility. Ten dollars sounds like a stretch.

4. josh's coins

josh's coins Well-Known Member

Was that supposed to be a joke?

Galen59 likes this.
  5. josh's coins

Silver won't go down to $10 an ounce. The very least it is going to go would be $12-$13 in my opinion. There is still a large demand for silver and a current record demand for Gold. The precious metals will decline one more time and stabilize then raise back to $20-$23 for silver and $1300-$1600 for Gold.

Galen59 and 4$tella like this.
  6. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

source of your statement?

Then why are the prices losing support ? Because people want them (demand), but they aren't willing to even pay the price it is now. When people start buying, the price will go up. Heck , it is "only paper money" so why not borrow $100,000 or max out friends and family's credit cards and spend all paper on Pm at current prices?

Because it is, investment-wise, insane. If we have a large demand, I would sure hate to see the crush if it ever became a mediocre demand.

geekpryde likes this.
  7. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

When silver became part of the earth's composition, there was no crust. It was all just a part of space. Therefore, there was no up or down.

I resent being referred to as a "homie".

Chris

Galen59 and Amanda Varner like this.
  8. zvezdah1

zvezdah1 Member

Personally, I see no reason to own silver as in investment, I've started acquiring the bullion coins for the looks. The plus is that silver will always have some intrinsic value. I am curious, what's the cost per ounce to mine silver? Wouldn't miners curtail production to keep price up?

9. brg5658

brg5658 Supporter! Supporter

LOL

Nice crystal ball you have there @josh's coins ...

:rolleyes:

Anyone who says they can predict the precious metals markets is delusional. Period.

JPeace$ and Numismat like this.
  10. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Nah. There's a big difference between "delusional" and "misguided".

And both of those are far removed from "telling stories that serve their own self-interest", which I think describes a lot of the louder PM voices on the Internet and in the media at large. (Note that I'm not directing that at anybody here on CoinTalk -- we're too small a pond to draw much attention from the big predators, I think.)

11. 16d

16d Member

Talk 'bout deja vu! I was recently @ rosehill coin in boise, &
    met a collector my age. (58) We each have been around coins & PMs since 8 via family. We were talking, that in '65,
    $10. silver was only whispered. That was crazy talk then.
    I believe it was @ 1.50, or so.
    OT, but the reason we were @ the shop, was they had a dozen counterfeit 16Ds. I am waiting for, & will post pics when they become available.

12. justafarmer

justafarmer Senior Member

As I posted in a thread of this forum a while back.
    My target price for silver is $16.00 and once it hits this mark I'm going to get real serious about adjusting my target price.

Blaubart likes this.
  13. josh's coins

I'm not saying it is definite but it is an educated guess. Nobody can be exactly right.

14. josh's coins

http://goldsilverworlds.com/physica...a-record-1-2-mio-ounces-gold-to-its-reserves/

http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/content/en/mineweb-gold-news?oid=254454&sn=Detail

15. brg5658

I guess our definition of "education" must differ...but whatever floats your boat. Good luck with your predictions.

The funny part of these "predictions" is that you will either be right or wrong. If you're right, you'll brag about how right you were. If you're wrong, you'll have some excuse for why you were wrong. Either way, you will rationalize it...I have stopped trying to discuss with these types of people.

Cheers.

16. josh's coins

That's a very large generalization my friend. Perhaps you should be more open minded. If you are so educated why don't you share with us what you think will happen in the precious metals market?

17. brg5658

That's it Josh -- I'm smart enough to know that there is no "educated" guess to precious metal markets. All it takes is one unforeseen variable to go amiss and your "educated" guess becomes garbage. You may as well play the lottery...

green18, josh's coins and longnine009 like this.
  18. Revi

Revi Mildly numismatic

I have to stack, and sell a bit to support my habit... I am trying to upgrade, looking for treasure, sniffing around and having a good time at these prices. I started buying at $4, quit at $20, restarted recently and am now thinking we are somewhere near the bottom. I love it when everyone has decided that it's a bad time to buy.

19. Numismania

Numismania You hockey puck!!

Homie thinks he is.

20. Phil Ham

Phil Ham Hamster

Homie reminds me of BnB.

21. Numismania

Numismania You hockey puck!!

Oooohhhhh, you are damn straight there! Though, I think Homie is more arrogant. BUT, hate him as I may (and I think Homie prefers it that way, which is cool), I must admit, I'd bet Homie could whip that BNB WITHOUT havin' to bust a cap all up in BNB's shiznit.

Draft saved Draft deleted