Good Lord...

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by alucard86, May 8, 2020.

1. alucard86

alucard86 Active Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

What a waste of money. That's crazy high.

Collecting Nut likes this.
  4. alucard86

alucard86 Active Member

I was reading that the 2015 P ASE was minted at 79,640 coins. However the 2015 coins had some serious questions about the box markings and numbering system. So PCGS and NGC do not recognize the 2015 P ASE as authentic. Yet I see on eBay that there are several PCGS and NGC MS69 coins and the MS70 versions are $3,500+. ????

5. alucard86

alucard86 Active Member

6. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

My brain must be turned off for the week. I cannot make sense of what I am reading. I went through my safe and have a tube of 2015 eagles. What is this about not being recognized?.... I thought the West Point eagles were the collectors stuff... Proofs, enhanced proofs and all that. What am I missing here?

7. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

If you want to throw your hard earned money away this is the perfect way to do so.

David Betts likes this.
  8. alucard86

alucard86 Active Member

Unless the coin had the P mint mark on it or some sort finish like a matte finish to distinguish the P coin from any other regular ASE than I might consider it. Seeing how it doesnt have any of that, hard pass.

9. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Emergency issue, my (‿ˠ‿)! laughhard.gif

Santinidollar and BunkerTrapMan like this.
  10. BunkerTrapMan

BunkerTrapMan Overcoming adversity is the key to happiness

yep, when I saw this I learned that the Mint's are currently closed due to Covid-19, Seems the question is if the schedule can be maintained or if what has been minted is all that will be minted. Hence the high price and Emergency Issue?
    Just my thoughts and have no proof this is the reason.

11. BunkerTrapMan

BunkerTrapMan Overcoming adversity is the key to happiness

has anybody bought the 2020 Proof 70 ASE yet?
    If so what price did you pay?

12. medoraman

medoraman Supporter! Supporter

Yeah. I really do not understand this. You are relying on the TPG to say they came from a certain box. Nothing in the coin is any different. How many degrees away from the actual COIN do they think people will pay for? Sounds like many other "modern rarities", the best method I know for lighting a stack of currency on fire.

13. xCoin-Hoarder'92x

xCoin-Hoarder'92x Storm Tracker

I guess you're sitting on bundles of cash$$$!!! :p

14. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

xCoin-Hoarder'92x likes this.
  15. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

I snatched it off of an emoji website, below. Looks easy enough to make but I didn't create it at all! :D

http://emojicons.com/e/bubble-butt

Draft saved Draft deleted