Gold vs silver 2019

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by myownprivy, Aug 14, 2019.

1. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

...like fishing? :D

Tracy62 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Yeah, crazy. It's almost as though Fibonacci retracements, and the hand-picked peaks and troughs they're based on, were some arbitrary ratios rather than The Key.

4. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

It seems strange to me that people accept the value of precious metals vs. US fiat as proof of its value. Remember the daily fix is not set by open cry bidding or any thing close to it. The price is set by a financial board behoven to their income. For people who dislike JP Morgan and exchanges, etc. , you all seem to accept the daily fix, and use it to buy or sell, and plot increase and decreases for the future, it is not done by industrial demand , jewelry needs , etc. ..Strange. Jim

5. TheFinn

TheFinn Well-Known Member

I value PMs in gallons of gasoline. That way I value it as a currency.

6. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Yep, when looking for a value yardstick, always pick something that's subject to seasonal variation, and supply-disruption-related spikes, and variable transport costs, and long-term demand fluctuation. Personally, I like to use avocados. ;)

7. TheFinn

TheFinn Well-Known Member

That was done with any left over (quick way to limit out). Mostly work on a mining claim in Northern Arizona.

yakpoo likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted