Gold under spot + free silver?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by hotwheelsearl, Mar 25, 2021.

1. jerryc39

jerryc39 Well-Known Member

have not called me.

midas1 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. midas1

midas1 Exalted Member

Not true. They'll call a few times if you ask them not to call they stop calling.

4. GoldBug999

GoldBug999 Well-Known Member

I just ordered a one ounce gold coin from them, for $1,735.00, paid with credit card and they ship via FedEx for no charge. There is no free silver coin being offered, but I did get the coin at spot gold.

I got a call from a nice gentleman to get my credit card information. He wanted to sell me a $10.00 (1/4 ounce) AGE, MS70 NGC holder, for $1,700.00. I politely declined.

Thank you CoinTalk members for the information!!!

hotwheelsearl and jerryc39 like this.
  5. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

Remember, a wise person once said, if it's to good to be true!!!

6. jerryc39

just telling my experience with them so far. It is too not to by the way in your quote.

7. Packrat

Packrat Well-Known Member

A friend got an offer from them. Read fine print and said could take up to 30 days to get the coin. Also, not rated by BBB but they had record of some complaints, some of which had been resolved. Always good to know your seller.

8. jerryc39

I got my coin in about 10 days to 2 weeks. I did read about BBB complaints and the main one was trying to up sell you into buying slabbed overpriced coins.

9. Dynoking

Dynoking Well-Known Member

Read the fine print. "Advertised price at time of printing, 1/21/2021, actual price will vary" Which you will be quoted a price based the spot price.

10. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

If I went to my LCS, I would have to pay $30 over spot for the same coin if he had it in stock. That said, I'd rather go to my LCS and pay a small percentage more than the offer in the ad but with my LCS there's no hidden agenda and no surprises. :kiss: Lastly some collectors believe MS70 is this and that and the holy grail! If coin collectors keep believing this, company's like the one the OP listed above will keep making money hand over fist. MS70 is a big fat nothing burger, glad you didn't buy the 1/4 oz @GoldBug999! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted