Gold Bullion vending machine

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Comixbooks, May 25, 2016.

1. Brett_in_Sacto

Brett_in_Sacto Well-Known Member

A bit of a shoulder nudge and that Twix bar is mine! MINE I SAY!!! ALL MINE!!!

:greedy::greedy:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

I would be impressed just seeing one like that that didn't have the front window smashed out and everything stolen lol.

chridular likes this.
  4. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

$5 for a bottle of water if it's there in your room. You don't notice the price until you check out and review your bill. Locally I get 48 bottles for the same price. Two 24 packs. Just no fancy label.

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  5. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Put gold in those machines and there will be an epidemic of people tipping them over on themselves.

Brett_in_Sacto likes this.
  6. Garlicus

Garlicus Debt is dumb, cash is king.

chridular likes this.
  7. chrisild

chrisild Coin Collector

Umm, the video is more than five years old. This one, and a few others using the same background sound, were uploaded by Ex Oriente Lux, the company that back then set those "Gold ATMs" up. If, as you suggest, there were any copyright violations, they were hopefully settled, as EOL went insolvent about two years ago.

Christian

8. coleguy

coleguy Coin Collector

The airport in Vegas has (had?) a gold vending machine in the terminal 1 concourse. I haven't paid much attention as of late, so I'm not sure if it's still there.

9. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

My son stayed at the Dubai Sheraton a couple months ago. I asked him if he saw any gold vending machines. He said no, but the prices at the hotel would give you the impression to leave these as tips during your stay there. One drink at the bar with tip .... $180. No BS. There are no well drinks. Only top drawer. Many of the guests arrive via helicopter from the airport on the roof. Therefor check in is on the top floor. If you arrive by limo, you take an express elevator up to the concierge. They call down and tell the bellman where to place your luggage.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  10. BET

BET New Member

Put one in Detroit and then take bets on how long it takes for the entire machine to be emptied out with no payment in return. :rolleyes:

chridular likes this.
  11. chridular

chridular Member

Exactly! Even in the most protected areas, in some places this sort of thing would just be too risky.

12. Brett_in_Sacto

Brett_in_Sacto Well-Known Member

I can picture someone getting irate because it wouldn't take their EBT card and assaulting the machine in Detroit. :(

BET likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted