Gold bullion coins around the world!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by vest007, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

Hello, and welcome to C.T. let's see them puppies if you can, and select full size pics option.

GoldFinger1969 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Nathan401

Nathan401 Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I’d love to see them! Pics please!

Kentucky and GoldFinger1969 like this.
  4. J.T. Parker

J.T. Parker Well-Known Member

Okey-Dokey,
    First I need to break out my 'Browny, find that out-date roll of 620 Kodacolor™film, wait for 'Sunny-Bright' outdoors, snap away, find someone to develop the negative/prints, then scan the pics, before uploading the file.....Perhaps tomorrow!
    JT²
    "I bought some powdered water, but I don’t know what to add."
    S. Wright

5. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

Or you could use a phone/tablet, or PC to take pics, then upload them here.

Nathan401 likes this.
  6. J.T. Parker

All that new-fangled stuff? I don't even own a cell phone much less a 'Smart' cell phone.
    What I do have is "A particular set of skills that......" ( can take good pics)
    JT²

"When everybody knows, it is science. When a few people know, it is magic. When nobody knows, it is a miracle
    Annon.

7. J.T. Parker

Being serious now!
    What I intend on doing is posting a 'New Thread' on this site w/ the subject being the Mexican Centenario 50 Peso gold mintage. (& Pics)
    Not claiming to be an expert on this coinage, but I will be able to cobble a few interesting facts together for this forum, including mintage figures, varieties, etc.
    I'd rather not promise a day/date, as I feel the U.s. citizenry is tired of broken promises..(enough already)
    I can promise you that it will be done, hopefully sooner than later,
    J.T.

8. J.T. Parker

For further reference please see my Thread Post made today 8/28 around 3:30p
    J.T.

9. mikromuffin

mikromuffin New Member

10. Tracy62

Tracy62 Well-Known Member

Well, if it's a 1/2 oz of gold, it's worth at least $730 as of this morning. Don't know if it would have any additional value over spot price.

11. GoldFinger1969

GoldFinger1969 Well-Known Member

You just did.

So did this guy:

12. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Go to the top of the page and click on the "Forums" tab. Select the forum that matches your question and click that. Look for the "Post New Thread" or some-such tab and go for it. No need for a poll, and post pictures (Upload a File) as full size.

13. S3R3NDIPITY

S3R3NDIPITY New Member

14. S3R3NDIPITY

S3R3NDIPITY New Member

I’ve attempted to collect ten of the world’s most popular bullion gold coins in 1/4oz format.

15. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Here's a 1994 Chinese Unicorn 24k, low mintage on these, I think in 94 there were only 2000 minted. It's a tiny coin, maybe the same size as a Mexican Dos Pesos gold coin, I'll check the size later! :D Terrible pics but you get the idea!

112613193a.jpg 112613193b.jpg

16. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

Those are nice. Gold is gold. :cool:

17. jfreakofkorn

jfreakofkorn Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

18. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

My other world gold...

coins5 043 copy 2.jpg
    coins5 045 copy.jpg
    rxl1VpAkQ4KjS2t2IzHI_kujmjmjm copy.jpg
    cc 13 045.jpg
    cc 13 046.jpg
    cc 13 048.jpg
    cc 13 049.jpg
    cc 13 050.jpg
    cc 13 060.jpg

Yes it is small. Gold is gold.

fretboard and GoldFinger1969 like this.
  19. ffrickey

ffrickey Junior Member

Here's a small one, though I don't think it is designated a "bullion", but it is 4 g Au900. $10 Haile Selassie. ET10$1966Selassie.jpg

fretboard and spirityoda like this.
  20. fretboard

Okay, I know it's not a bullion coin at all but this thread gets a bit of everything from me! :cigar: I wanted to show off my new 1815-W King Louis XVIII Twenty Francs Gold Coin and I think it will get more views right here in the bullion forum! :D It's a big deal to me because I've been wanting one of these for a year or two and I was finally able to find one and my budget agreed! I love the fat face of King Louis the 18th! :happy:

1815goldlouisa.JPG 1815goldlouisj.JPG 1815goldlouise.JPG 1815goldlouisb.JPG 1815goldlouisf.JPG 1815goldlouisc.JPG 1815goldlouisd.JPG 1815goldlouisg.JPG 1815goldlouish.JPG 1815goldlouisi.JPG

Tracy62, spirityoda and midas1 like this.
  21. fretboard

Wow, that's a beautiful coin, love the reverse! thumbsup.gif

Draft saved Draft deleted