Gold at spot price on eBay

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by drathbun, Mar 5, 2015.

1. drathbun

drathbun Well-Known Member

Jaredbd likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Tater

Tater Coin Collector

you beat me to the post.

4. Aidan_()

Aidan_() Numismatic Contributor

$3 off, over 500 sold in an hour? Wow...

5. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

If it wasn't APMEX, I'd be suspicious of "999,9"

6. Tinpot

Tinpot Well-Known Member

That is a common way to do it in Europe. (and these bars are manufactured in Switzerland)

7. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

Ah. It's true then. You do learn something new every day.

8. coinman1234

coinman1234 Not a Well-Known Member

Any one here buy one? I might have if I could afford it, way out of my budget at the moment.

9. drathbun

drathbun Well-Known Member

I did not, just thought I would share the link. I prefer my gold (when I can get it) in coin form. :)

coinman1234 likes this.
  10. no_cents

no_cents Member

I'm thinking of hopping on this. I told my wife I'd buy my first 1oz bar when gold hit $1150...I hope the sale keeps until spot drops another $20...

BTW it's limited to 2oz per person

11. coinman1234

coinman1234 Not a Well-Known Member

same here, I when I buy gold it will be a nice coin.

12. Jaredbd

Jaredbd Active Member

Wow. That's all.

13. no_cents

no_cents Member

My wife told me to buy one using solid justifications...I bought at $1168.59 and she recommended shopping through eBates to get to eBay, doing so gave us a 1% cash back and then used her new credit card to throw some points on equivalent to about $9+ so in the end I guess it ran me about $1147, just under what I was waiting gold to fall to.

First 1oz bar for me, besides candy bars, and I'm sure gold will drop more, but just wanted to get in while it's on the decline...just in case.

Jaredbd likes this.
  14. ASE2015

ASE2015 New Member

I heard elsewhere that APMEX was offering gold at spot as well. I wonder if that means the spot price will likely drop (assuming they know something) or if they aren't getting the sales that they desire. Either way not a strong sign for gold! I welcome low prices, of course. That just means my FRNs can trade for more!

Draft saved Draft deleted