Gave a sales speech on bullion investments

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by jaceravone, Mar 16, 2009.

1. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Last week I attended a sales conference that my company made me go to. During the one day sales class they teach you to sell using a certain technique. During the day, we broke into groups and did lots of roll playing..... which I hate. But for this one roll play, we were to chose a partner and sell them on something... it could be anything. My partner decided to try and sell me on running a marathon! Yeah right! Not in a million years. But I chose to try and sell her on buying bullion for investment purposes. Comparing the value of gold and silver bullion to my company's stock wasn't hard. It was actually a no-brainer with how bad my company's stock has performed lately. These little sales roll play breakouts only last 10 minutes or so, but she was so interested that she pressed me for more info all day long. Heck, I even impressed myself by the end of my talk it made me wonder why I don't buy more bullion for investment and stop buying my company's stock.......now if I can just convince Spock to give me his gold, I will be set!:whistle::eek:hya:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Harryj

Harryj Supporter**

Use the precious metals IRA or gold backed IRA sales speech. I think you can "roll over" a traditional IRA into one.

precious metals are substantially less prone to decreasing in values unlike stocks, bonds or investments that are backed by paper currencies.

4. TheNoost

TheNoost huldufolk

I went to a door to door insurance sales boot camp in Chicago a few years ago I too hate the roll playing. It helps with getting comfortable with what you are saying/selling though. So you look experienced and honest. I want to hear your bullion sales pitch, if you will. PLEASE :)

5. Arizona Jack

Arizona Jack The Lincoln-ator

Joe, apply for that job that Superior has been offering.:D Sounds like you could sell a blast white Morgan to Lehigh or a rainbow monster to Spock......A flying Eagle to Charmy Harker.....a bag of wheats to Budgood;) or a roll of wheats to me:high5:

6. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

make me an offer i cant refuse starting at 100 million :p

BTW its too bad you are married otherwise 10 minutes is not a long time to impress a lady even GD wont be able to beat that.

7. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

i am NOT going to pay for a toned coin ever. :p

8. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Toning Enthusiast

Has anyone ever been in a situation where you just felt like you couldn't say no. I would like to offer these photos of my newest acquisition.

[​IMG]

Thanks Joe, you are very persuasive indeed!

9. guysmy

guysmy New Member

there you go, Lehigh96. flash some coins in front of them after the pitch and they will never be able to resist.

10. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

well i guess i cant see images anymore so much for the sales pitch :p

11. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Now if I can just convince Paul to give me the coin, that will be remarkable!

12. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Oh, I wouldn't want to bore you to death Noost. ;)

13. TheNoost

TheNoost huldufolk

LOL Ok, I won't push and say something like you won't be cool unless you do a bullion sales pitch or c'mon man, everybodys doing it. (hehehe)

Draft saved Draft deleted