Free Whitman Lincoln Cents 1909-1940 w/ coins - CATCH.....

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by TylerH, Sep 29, 2019.

1. TylerH

TylerH Well-Known Member

Hi All

I did these books with my grandpa years ago and while I have taken a few of the ones out I have memories of getting with him (He would never buy a key date - ha!) I have this partial book full of worn, cleaned, but authentic 1909-1940 pennies. Would love to give it to someone who had a kid that would enjoy the book and maybe start him or her on a collection.

So, if you have a budding numismatist who would enjoy this (and you live in the US) let me know and Ill drop it in the mail.

Honor system in place please :)

If multiple reply Ill use the random number generator and pick one person!
    IMG_3286.JPG IMG_3287.JPG IMG_3288.JPG

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

Nice giveaway.

IF you wanted to, you could put it in the upcoming October giveaway (for which you would be credited as a donor).

Here is the pending prize lineup so far. (link may be a little slow to load)

Entirely up to you, of course. Regardless of how and to whom you choose to give it away, that's a nice gesture.

furryfrog02 likes this.
  4. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Very cool of you. My son would love it but we have been the beneficiaries of many a kind CT'er so we will sit this one out :)

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  5. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

I like the look of that 1915 and 1916, regardless of whether their color is wholly original or not. They just have a nice look to them.

The inclusion of some early-dated mintmarked coins is also cool. Kid or adult, someone is gonna have fun with these.

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted