Fort Knox Gold how much if any is there ?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by mpcusa, Jun 30, 2017.

1. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

Oh, yes it will pay the interest . . . for a few months.

Quite frankly, I'm long-term bullish on gold, and that has nothing to do with the relative pittance that may or may not be in Fort Knox, as compared to our fifty-fold tangible national debt AND another one hundred fifty-fold in unfunded liabilities. Yes, we're circling the drain, and going faster with each passing day.

Trimming increases in the budget? . . . Only total fools or pocket-stuffing beaurocrats could argue with the need to do this.

Trimming the budget? . . . A half-measure, at best.

Trimming the debt? . . . NOW we're talking. Unfortunately, no one wants to deal with the pain that attends such an exercise, so every one's position is that it needs to be someone else that suffers the pain.

Me? I'm willing to do my part, as long as others will sacrifice similarly. I even have what I consider a compelling systematic approach to tackling the problem, but I'm sure it would meet with resistance from the usual suspects.

. . . and so I'm a gold bull, not for the short term, but for the long.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    sakata likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jessash1976

jessash1976 Coin knowledgeable

NO WAIT, I found out. STAY WITH ME. I asked and they said NUNYA

4. jessash1976

jessash1976 Coin knowledgeable

JUst know that we have more gold than any other country. more than China, more than India, more than St. Helena. lol

5. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Do you think he would really say anything else...LOL
    By the way these former officials have to sign non disclosure
    agreements before leaving office, so giving any other answer
    well might leave him out of the loop !

6. mpcusa

7. NorthKorea

NorthKorea Dealer Member is a made up title...

So, basically, what you're saying is:

The only people privy to the necessary information are unacceptable as witnesses to you...

Jason.A likes this.
  8. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

That's how and why this stuff goes round and round and round.

9. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

6.25 miles in 15 minutes. And 125 mpg.

10. ewomack

ewomack 魚の下着

If disclosure agreements meant he couldn't say anything at all then he would have said "I can't say anything at all" and he probably wouldn't have even brought the topic up. Instead in the video he said that he did see gold in Fort Knox, but he can't disclose how much is in there, and then went into a little detail about its condition and purity, etc. Perhaps his access was limited or he's rehashing a story that someone told him to say or whatever. I have no idea. All I know is what he said in the video, true or not, and that's pretty much all I know.

11. mpcusa

Well to give the same "Politically Correct" answer is just that, can you imagine
    if he said nothing was in there..LOL

12. NorthKorea

NorthKorea Dealer Member is a made up title...

Could this thread be locked? Since OP is unwilling to accept testimony from gov't employees, it's obvious that this will eventually degenerate into a political argument on some level.

13. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

It hasn't yet, but if someone continues, it is possible as I mentioned. So we will have a difference balance that may keep it within the no politics rule of the forum. Of course all may become level headed and even tempered and restrain themselves.

14. mpcusa

Since this is a matter of opinion and won't get solved here, let's go ahead
    And put this thread to bed ! But in closing I am from the state of mind
    If you can't show me how do I know
    It's real ? Because you say so...LOL

15. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

You can't see gravity, yet it holds you on the ground. You can't see thoughts in any kind of scan, just metabolic reactions in PET scans, but you have them and act on them. I am sure you won't say you can fly into the sky for miles with just your body and no artificial supplements or that you have no thoughts in your brain :) Jim

Draft saved Draft deleted