flash sale at apmex today until noon Sep 14 2017 Silver at spot

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by SilverWilliesCoinsdotcom, Sep 14, 2017.

1. SilverWilliesCoinsdotcom

SilverWilliesCoinsdotcom Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Oldrdawg

Oldrdawg Active Member

Does this mean the market in precious medals is about to dip hard?

4. SilverWilliesCoinsdotcom

5. Jason.A

Jason.A Active Member

How many people on this forum actually own 100 oz silver bars?

It's near the bottom of the list of types of bullion I would ever own.

6. rte

rte Well-Known Member

I don't own one yet :D but there are a couple choice pieces I would pick up IF I had the means.

Does this mean the market in precious medals is about to dip hard?

Possibly....

7. SilverWilliesCoinsdotcom

Make a cool doorstop... Like at Los Alamos when the folks building the bomb had a big hunk of uranium holding a lab door open until the physicists spotted it and warned them that that was probably not a good idea.

8. SilverWilliesCoinsdotcom

I have never bought anything larger than 5, and all but one of those are 5 oz ATB Silver Burger Hockey Pucks.

9. Speedbump

Speedbump Not a New Member

It means they likely acquired a lot of inventory when the market was lower and they can move a lot of it right now by marketing it as 'at spot'. Cheap relative to the current spot price, but profitable to them if it was purchases earlier this year. These guys don't really care about what it does after they sell it. They are a business and are after the easy and quick cash flow opportunity.

10. Mr Roots

Mr Roots Underneath The Bridge

I almost bought a 5000 gram bar last year, but it wasn't secondary market and it was a bar I picked and liked, to me that's worth an extra .50 cents per ounce.

I don't have any 100 ounce bars, I have one 1000 gram bar and 6 500 gram bars...I have my eye on two different 25 ounce bars right now but I'm waiting to see if silver will go under $17.

Draft saved Draft deleted