Fidelitrade Offering ATB 5 oz'ers

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by SemperFiSilver, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Numismania

Numismania You hockey puck!!

I've gotten calls, (repeatedly, every night, I might add) from Westminster Mint...offering the set, NGC MS69, for $5,000. They are trying to make it more palatable by 'throwing in a few NGC MS70 2010 ASE's. If they can 'sweeten' the pot, and a'throw in', say, 50 of them, I might bite! lol

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Park Qtrs

Park Qtrs America the Beautiful

PCGS today just added the 5oz ATB coins to there bullion coins price guide !

4. Park Qtrs

5. krispy

krispy krispy

6. blu62vette

blu62vette Member

Mine finally cashed on Friday.....

7. Tater

Tater Coin Collector

I was at the Salt Lake Winter show yesterday some guy was bragging that he bought a set and got his and paid $5000 from some show on the TV. The coins looked like basic coins minted from the mint these days, spots and some hits on them. I'd like some but I'm not willing to pay $1000 a coin.

8. hamman88

hamman88 Spare some change, sir?

I should hope so, I can't get $500 for one.

9. Park Qtrs

10. dizman

dizman Junior Member

Shipping

Yahoo :thumb: :greensmile: :) :u*meY:
    Finally, Shipping notice.

11. Ladies First

Ladies First Since 2007

Mine just shipped too.

12. giorgio11

giorgio11 Senior Numismatist

Congratulations, you two are the first I've heard of from Fidelitrade.

13. stroligep

stroligep Member

I got mine from Fidelitrade about two weeks ago.

14. giorgio11

giorgio11 Senior Numismatist

What kind of shape were they in?

15. Tater

Tater Coin Collector

I see you can get a set on ebay for around $1500. Kinda of reminds me of the first spouse coins.

16. stroligep

stroligep Member

No, not the coins. The shipping notification.

17. Park Qtrs

Congrats Ladies First hope there all 70's or 69's (0:

18. dizman

dizman Junior Member

Fedex delivered them today. Very impressed with the quality of them, some slight bruising on the edging, which is expected due to the way they were shipped from the Mint. Did not see one fingerprint on any of the coins. They seemed to have taking the proper precautions for handling them to minimize additional damage to the coins. All five are in great shape.

19. onecoinpony

onecoinpony Member

You might have got lucky. Other sites recent posters say their Fidelis are crap.

20. Park Qtrs

NGC has changed the individual park theme labels some say they will be rarer with the flags now because the big dealers that submit 50 or more sets will only qualify for the park theme labels and their will be more of them than the flag ones but if you got the ones with the park themes already by only submitting one set then they wont match your 2011 and beyond set labels unless they can charge an extra fee or something for your 2011 and beyond sets to get them park theme labels

Here are examples of the new labels

Flag labels
    http://www.ngccoin.com/news/viewarticle.aspx?NewsletterNewsArticleID=1018

Park theme labels
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-5-Oz-Ameri...02?pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item25611c72ce

21. Belisarius

Belisarius Collector General

I signed up for the APMEX notification over a month ago and never received an alert that they were available. Is there anywhere left to buy the ATB bullion?

Draft saved Draft deleted