Every Dollar Will Be Tracked; Why the Fed Doesn’t Want You Owning Gold!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Mar 14, 2022.

1. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Just watched this video with E.B. Tucker and it's pretty good stuff! :cigar: Skip the minute commercial in the beginning and if you want to go straight to the Gold talk, go to around 16:50. That said, there's a lot more to the video than talking about Gold! Tucker talks about Fed coin and everything in between and it's all starting to fall into place! He says Gold is dirt cheap right now, I don't know about dirt cheap but I'm still buying on occasion! :D

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

When you look him up, he is involved in several companies dealing in metals ( gold) so why would people think he is saying things about gold that is in his business favor, as being the truthful representation? Of course people can follow his advice. it's free or dig deeper. Seems like all the Youtube pushers. IMO, Jim

4. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

It's also in the "business favor" of stock brokerages and sales people to sell. How is it their objectivity isn't questioned when they have a need for a rising market.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
  5. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Well-Known Member

Every click on that video earns Tucker money.

6. johnmilton

johnmilton Well-Known Member

Gold is cheap? o_O Let’s hope not. If it is, the money you have be worth nothing, and the overall economy will be busted. Be careful what you wish for.

Mr. Flute and fretboard like this.
  7. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

True, all these videos on Youtube on gold are pretty much the same, the speaker is pushing gold for their benefit. If I look at them, I take what I can and leave the rest. :D

8. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Gold is your secret weapon ! no one knows how much you have, if I ever want
    to liquidate there's never any tracking or disclosure necessary :)

9. crazyd

crazyd Well-Known Member

Your being tacked - everything - they are listening and watching you - they are going to seize your "X" (X= gun, hamburger, gold, etc) , the dollar will be rendered worthless, yada yada.

GoOoldmember likes this.
  10. mpcusa

There seems to be cameras everywhere
    next it’s in your bathroom.

11. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

There are plenty of cameras in your security system, more recent computers for facial recognition , traffic lights, intersections, every police, fire, and government vehicle, almost all businesses ( all banks and financial/coin shops/ etc/), shopping areas, even civilian cars in case of accidents, cell phones ( some can be cracked so a person doesn't know it is recording, yada yada. Don't take your cell phone into your bathroom and you will be OK there, Jim

12. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Well, of course -- it's for your health! How are we going to accurately assign your insurance premiums if we're lacking critical health information?

13. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

That's not true at all

14. GoldFinger1969

GoldFinger1969 Well-Known Member

Because the market for stocks rises close to 70% of the time and the long-run trajectory of equities is UP while commodities -- including gold -- is uneven.

Gold is NOT a long-term generator of wealth. Stocks are. If you go by an unbiased analysis -- namely, 20 or 30 year rolling time periods -- stocks do very well and gold is at best mediocre or lousy.

That said, a small allocation to gold is NOT inappropriate.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
    crazyd and -jeffB like this.
  15. baseball21

PMs are such a weird animal, people always seem to do the exact opposite with them with what you should actually be doing. When it spikes you should be selling not buying more

-jeffB and GoldFinger1969 like this.
  16. GoldFinger1969

GoldFinger1969 Well-Known Member

Spikes bring in new buyers (that's why they are spiking ! :D ) and that's why most of the $$$ and buyers are brought in near the top.

17. baseball21

True, but the basically all get burned. I know its worse on coin forums and pm forums but itts despicable how much money has been lost form people pumping hedge this hedge that itll only go higher bla bla bla

GoldFinger1969 likes this.
  18. mpcusa

I use PM,S as wealth storage and maybe
    get lucky and make a few dollars…LOL
    stocks seem to be coming back a bit
    but still on the sideline however waiting
    for Putin’s next move.

fretboard and GoldFinger1969 like this.
  19. erscolo

erscolo Well-Known Member

Thank you for the conspiratorial post of the minute. We can never have enough of these byte wasters.

20. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

And thanks for resuscitating it after five days of quiet, I guess...?

21. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

Nestle stopped selling Kit Kat bars to Russians. Should I sell or buy gold? Chocolate futures? Cookie futures? Silver? Toilet paper? So confused.

slackaction1 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted