E-bay a great place to buy GOLD coins ?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by mpcusa, Aug 18, 2022.

1. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

It appears English may be a 2nd language for you, which you haven't yet mastered.

After your ramblings, I investigated, and stated:
    "I utilized proper resources to establish eBay average pricing for dedicated buyers, and "past (auction) sales reflect your quoted desired pricing".

Please use whatever source you desire, but suggest that you don't state that an educated buyer can't effect a "fair price" on eBay, just because you can't.

I generally can locate a better selection on ebay than B&M stores, at a comparable or better price.

Your pricing resources are believed unrealistic by several hundred dollars, but regardless here's a stated completed auction that belies your statements:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/185466150988?hash=item2b2ea4e04c:g:08EAAOSw82diqko9

JMHO

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

its obvious you have a lack of respect for other members, and are a real
    know it all, if I told you what I really thought I would be banned from this
    site...LOL

4. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

5. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

The majority of other members on this site, and especially the regulators, deserve, and get respect.

I believe that posted responses by "others" could possibly indicate that your observations may be delusional/inaccurate.

Your opinion is believed respected by all, including that of
    me, which can be expressed in a PM without penalty.

I suggest you check sales records for the coin you desire at believed less than current dealer wholesale, and do appropriate research before posting.

I believe my response was proportional to your rant, and supported with evidence, hoping that you might consider same.

You are respected when being realistic, and your personal opinion would be appreciated by PM, with appropriate objective rebuttal if subjective.

Please soon post your purchased specimen of the desired coin, or any others you may have favorably acquired from your stated sources, as I posted to support eBay as a resource.

JMHO

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
  6. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

Silver and Gold in a stagflation but there asking price is inflation.. 39.00 for a Morgan of medium stature. no way I just keeps looking and bitchin!! and belly aching about it... the end..

Draft saved Draft deleted