Dodgy (?) company from the US trying it on in the UK!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by PaddyB, Sep 28, 2016.

1. PaddyB

PaddyB Eccentric enthusiast

I hope this is acceptable - posting a link to another coin forum (though in the UK so hopefully not seen as a competitor!).
    http://www.predecimal.com/forum/topic/11073-helping-hand/

In summary "Henry" from a US gold bullion company tried posting a thread offering assistance to gold buyers on the UK forum. He got short shrift as you can see, with a link to a complaints website quickly highlighting their dodgy practices.

I don't know if you guys have any further views on this company I can feed back to the UK?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Jwt708

Jwt708 Well-Known Member

I remember seeing commercials on television for this company when I was stateside. Pass for sure. Gold investment hype.

PaddyB likes this.
  4. Garlicus

Garlicus Debt is dumb, cash is king.

They are still running these ads. Pass for sure. Inflated prices and apparently a bad reputation.

5. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

The sky is falling! Your fiat currency won't be good enough to light a cigarette! We have the answer: overpriced (and probably over graded) gold coins!!!!!

Be sure and send us your fiat currency in exchange for financial security!!!!!!!!

:yack::yack::yack:

Garlicus likes this.
  6. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Just to get back at our cousins across the pond for all the shameless hype men you have sent us for our late-night television ads. :)

Jwt708 likes this.
  7. KoinJester

KoinJester Well-Known Member

Well what can we do to to them for sending us Piers Morgan :meh:

8. scottishmoney

scottishmoney Buh bye

The Spice Girls
    Boy George
    the list goes on and on and on.

At least for awhile we sent the Brits the Material Girl. Too bad she didn't stay.

Jwt708 likes this.
  9. PaddyB

PaddyB Eccentric enthusiast

Ha Ha! I guess we are just better at spotting your shysters so we send them back!
    :happy:

Draft saved Draft deleted