Do you think the price of gold will ever reach down to 1100-1300 USD?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Herberto, Mar 14, 2021.

?

Do you think that the goldprice will ever fall down to around 1100-1300 USD?

1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    29.5%
  2. No

47 vote(s)
    60.3%
  3. I don't know or have no opinion

8 vote(s)
    10.3%
  1. GoldFinger1969

GoldFinger1969 Well-Known Member

Gary Gensler of the Biden Administration is supposedly a fan of BitCoin and/or blockchain technology.

However, if what you say were to happen then gold would soar 10% in a few days.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Heavymetal

Heavymetal Well-Known Member

India is having trouble selling their debt. Bond offerings can’t find buyers. Hang onto your hats folks

4. Herberto

Herberto Well-Known Member

Wait. You have to be clear here.

Is he fan of UNREGULATED cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, or is he fan of REGULATED cryptocurrencies where the goverment has control of it?

5. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

IF, way to many of them to decide one way
    or another, BTC , is a choice with endless
    possibilities, so you have to go with your
    gut to see if it works for you.

6. mpcusa

It will eventually be regulated, for nothing
    else taxes, but I think regulation is a good
    thing as it will better restore the believe
    of the current haters out there.

7. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

GOLD BREAKS 2000 BY JUNE 1, 202?

8. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

Are we on the upswing again?

9. GoldFinger1969

I presume the current BitCoin status.

We can see what he proposes for the Biden Administration.

10. mpcusa

PM,S up stock market down, I think thats a song..LOL

11. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Gold at $1,784 tonight.

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  12. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

I know that should be great news as I hold a respectable amount of gold..... But I really wish it would fall back around the $1500.00 range. I won’t buy as high as it is.

13. Jeffjay

Jeffjay Well-Known Member

Many investors consider crytocurrancies to be nothing more than an elaborate Ponzi scheme.
    Time will tell.

14. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

Gold going up is never great news, it almost always means something bad is happening. In this case money came out of the stock market at the prospect of having an almost 50% capital gains tax proposed

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  15. GoldFinger1969

China has hit the Lewis Point and is now losing 3 million workers a year from their (cheap) labor supply.

Let's see how they do when labor costs are running 15% higher each year going forward.

16. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

Their costs will probably be going down given the number of concentration camps they are running. The real question is lets see how long these companies that have been going woke will be fine with using materials sourced with literal slave labor

17. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

Something about China which has been overlooked by just about everyone except China is their decades long cultivation of a consumerist economy. It is that which substantially offsets the increases in their labor costs. They no longer so desperately need to export their goods as they once did, as they now have domestic consumers in real numbers.

Do they still want our business? Yes, of course, but it is no longer the linchpin of their strategy that it once was.

The Chinese Central Planners are now better able to selectively retain and surrender market segments than they were 20 years ago. They now have a nation full of earners of respectable wages, and a viable economic infrastructure. That is what I mean when I write that China is well on its way . . .

18. mpcusa

Whos to say ist at an elevated level ? PM.S now are just a way to hold wealth
    not so much to make any money, silver is a good example can remember in
    the not so distant past it was selling for $12 OZ now its sprung to $26 because
    of the pandemic you just dont what the true numbers are.

19. mpcusa

Umm....No

20. Jeffjay

Jeffjay Well-Known Member

Bitcoins have no dividend or potential future dividend, therefore not like a stock. More like a collectible or commodity.” Promising unusually high or consistent investment returns is a common red flag for being a Ponzi scheme

21. usmc 6123

usmc 6123 Active Member

Yes it is a Ponzi scheme in the long run the gov will use it to control any one at any time. With a stroke of a key they will take your money that they say you owe them. A living hell coming your way.

Draft saved Draft deleted