Deals, freebies, and other exclusive offers

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by myownprivy, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

No AGE bargains that I see.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ddddd

ddddd Member

Santinidollar likes this.
  4. losthomer

losthomer Active Member

If any of you are into palladium, Apmex has it for .01 over spot. Not familiar with it or else I would go for it.

ddddd likes this.
  5. ddddd

ddddd Member

6. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

I hate to say it but the best deal for ASE's that I can find is on GovMint. $20.25 a coin or $405 a tube.

7. Brett_in_Sacto

Brett_in_Sacto Well-Known Member

Beware the Govmint marketing arm. Holy cow - my mailbox has become flooded. And my email! Even a few phone calls. I'm paying the price for $17 ASE's last year.

8. aaron47

aaron47 New Member

Provident is selling buffalo stackable silver rounds for .64 over spot

9. stoster38

stoster38 Member

That's weird. I've bought a few items from Govmint and the emails I get from them are not that much more than I get from Provident, or APMEX, or JM Bullion. I've never gotten a call from them either. Not sure why some collectors are getting bombarded by their ads.

10. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

They called me Tuesday and I chatted with them to be nice. I asked how much they were selling an1885CC Morgan in an MS64 Grade and they said $1,100.00 That's an $835.00 coin at most. Anyways, they have had the best deals on ASE's so far this year. I got a Tube for $379.00. Paid $1.90 over.

slackaction1 and Brett_in_Sacto like this.
  11. Garlicus

Garlicus Debt is dumb, cash is king.

12. ddddd

ddddd Member

13. ddddd

ddddd Member

14. ddddd

ddddd Member

15. RhinoEmpire

RhinoEmpire Hi-Yo (Ag)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  16. Speedbump

Speedbump Not a New Member

10% ebay bucks bonus through March 31st.
    APMEX ebay also has $10 off every $100 you spend on select items. After a quick look, I see most things are a little pricey, but you might be able to find something you want to qualifies for the $10 off and ebay bucks bonus.

17. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

APMEX is listing things in non-bullion categories?

Remember, if it's listed in a bullion category, no eBay Bucks for you. Even if it's listed in multiple categories and one of them is bullion.

18. Speedbump

Speedbump Not a New Member

It depends on what you buy. They do list gold and silver currency as non-bullion items so you can earn bucks. I bought a double eagle on special from their ebay store a couple weeks back and got $100 in bucks (max allowed). Net result was an AU double eagle for below melt.

19. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Nice. That was the kind of deal I went for when I was getting the promotions. My extensive success may be one reason I don't get them any more. :rolleyes:

20. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

On Craigslist in my area, 1000 silver dimes, asking $1400

21. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Is that around $.75 above melt?

Draft saved Draft deleted