Deals, freebies, and other exclusive offers

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by myownprivy, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

GovMint has 2017 ASE's for $19.95 each if you buy 20 or more. That's $1.70 over spot as I type right now.

Garlicus likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Garlicus

Garlicus Debt is dumb, cash is king.

Hmm. Free delivery and they accept cedit cards at no additional charge, AND can break it out into 4 payments. Time for a monster box?

Bman33 likes this.
  4. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

The deal is still up despite the climbs over the last 24 hours. $19.95 an ounce if you buy 20 or more. I'm getting another tube baby.

5. SilverMike

SilverMike Well-Known Member

For those needing a quick fix Provident has a sale on 2014 BU ASEs for $20.72 each right now, any quantity, free shipping over $99. That's about $2.25 over spot right now.

6. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

looking for deals on 90% or rounds., anyone find any?

7. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

APMEX on eBay is offering random date, 1 oz AGEs for $1,250.

ColonialCoin4 and Bman33 like this.
  8. Santinidollar

Price is down to $1,241 this morning.

9. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

In answer to my question JM Bullion has Rounds at $0.79 over spot. With silver continuing to drop no sense in buying right now though. Same with gold.

Santinidollar likes this.
  10. Santinidollar

Agree, IMHO.

Markets of all sorts tend to go too high before correcting to the down side and tend to over-correct to the down side before starting back up. Anticipation is leaking PMs prices now.

It'll be real interesting to see what happens when the interest rate event actually occurs. A big swoon -- or will the "bake in" have already taken care of a large percentage of the price drop?

11. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

When you say "bake in" I am assuming you are referring to the constant daily drops we have been seeing the last few days. Is that correct?

12. Santinidollar

Yes. It happens quite often in stocks where a company woe, such as a warning of a weak fiscal quarter, drives down the price before the actual quarter results are announced, for example. A large amount of pre-announcement selling takes place as those who carefully track the company try to beat the rush out the door.

13. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Got it. So we could see the drop all before the announcement possibly?

14. Santinidollar

For my modest AGE buying, I'm not betting on that. Bullion is subject to a lot more volatility than, say, the price of Apple stock, IMHO.

15. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

My predicament right now is I am going to a coin show this weekend where I get the best prices on bullion. Not sure if I want to buy anything if prices continue to drop. I was licking my chops to get some 90% and possibly my first AGE.

16. losthomer

losthomer Active Member

Apmex has 2016 ASE for 2.29 over spot right now.

SilverMike likes this.
  17. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

One free Silver Brittania if you buy 24 on JM Bullion. Comes out to paying like $1.24 over.

Garlicus likes this.
  18. Garlicus

Garlicus Debt is dumb, cash is king.

Was just looking at that and going to post the deal, lol.

19. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

Apmex on EBAY has 10oz. silver bars for $178.90 now.any better deals out there ?.

20. ddddd

ddddd Member

21. ddddd

ddddd Member

Draft saved Draft deleted