Dawg I gotta question

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Eminem, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Eminem

Eminem Active Member

What's up homies, just slim checkin' in, Just wanted to see what you boyz think about silver prices. I know they will rise today but do you think they will dip again in a few days? I'm also hoping premiums ketchup with spot soon. Can't mustard these bullion prices way above spot. I can't wait until the day comes again where we can buy silva eagles at ten dollas an ounce.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

We don't speak ghetto here. Try posting that again in English.

4. ArthurK11

ArthurK11 Active Member

Yo son I'm thinkin prices will dip a bit more over the next few months so you don't need to drop as much guap my dude

5. rysherms

rysherms Alpha Member

hey bud. we be educated "homies" all up on this site. set a better example for Hailie champ and try again.

6. enochian

enochian silver eater

ketchup and mustard are not good on coins

7. Victor

Victor Coin Collector

Welcome to Coin Talk. Nice first post.
    From one expert's website, what we are seeing is the bottom remnants of a long major correction.
    I'm not an aggressive buyer anymore as I have mostly all I want. I bought years ago around $16 on silver. But I think I missed the boat when it was time to sell.
    Now I guess it's just hold. Not that much fun.

8. Eminem

Eminem Active Member

thanks for the replies homies it seems most agree prices are going down like a clown. And yes I know ketchup and mustard are not good on coins I'm juss using one of my corney metaphors

9. Victor

Victor Coin Collector

Are you buying?

10. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

11. Tinpot

Tinpot Well-Known Member

Marshall is that you?

12. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

Yo Yo Yo, Play No ATTENTION to these dimps. Silva is going down to the Groun' Den we be scoopin' it up like scum on a pond. We be havin' so much of the pretty we all be needin' new shiny nines to be keepin' the fools away.

13. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

[video=youtube;zVcUuTg5oSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVcUuTg5oSc[/video]

14. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

A Failure To Communicate!!

Yo dawg, right back at ya. I talk other words but your not same.

I ask my black granson what you say. He say "gramps that just be a honky fool jerkin on your leg, who want to be like our homie bro as eminem. Pay no tension"

Oh Well, Welcome!! I tried to locate a Ghetto-eze book of words on several rapper sites, only to receive "Sorry, the browser you are using is not currently supported". English must be a second language.

I'd appreciate learning your language. If you could post a reference for your meaning of words I'll post some of mine.

We're all brothers/sisters on this site, but answers are difficult without understanding the question. Please be patient, as I've had the same problem with communicating. :thumb:

15. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Rich? :thumb:

16. SilverMind

SilverMind New Member

[video=youtube;2KtFiCQi5L0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KtFiCQi5L0[/video]

Draft saved Draft deleted