Dang Gold Price, Go Down so I Can Buy!!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Jul 17, 2020.

1. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

If you'd been a continuous buyer of P.M.s over the ~last decade, you may believe they've already had their downward correction, relative to stocks/bonds/fiat/etc., generally.

Let's see how those fare in the future, with our current redistribution of wealth, from tax-payers to those who don't attitude.

Please post your objective list of future tangible allocations/investments that may perform better in a deteriorating economy.

It's all relative!!

JMHO

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    GoldFinger1969 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

I generally agree with you, but I'm receiving a great amount of interest for "loss-leader" commodities that I offered here 1st, without any interest, before increasing the price, for a quick sale to a past craigslist customer, who came some distance to buy more than offered. There was no evidence of the "details" condition stated, and he reportedly flipped the coins without the slabs for a quick 5% profit.

A common query: "How many of these 1oz coins do you have?" (i.e. "details" returned "Double Eagles" from TPG) Answer: I don't keep track, But generally not enough of a commodity that is being sold for less than my net investment, at a price less than the market value.

Keep Up The Hope!

JMHO

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    GoldFinger1969 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted