daily articles on gold/silver and grey sheet?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by AlexN2coins2004, Aug 11, 2009.

1. AlexN2coins2004

AlexN2coins2004 ASEsInMYClassifiedAD

so where's the best place to read about daily articles on gold/silver and other precious metals?

also what are grey sheet prices? is that just what the coin values magazine is?

I know couple newbie questions...deal with it! :D

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

4. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

5. krispy

krispy krispy

Depends on if you want business news or numismatic news related to PMs and what your personal goals and politics are based on the reports you like to read therein...

Try some of these for numismatic topics, subscribe to the e-newsletters: CoinNews.net, Numismaster, Mint News Blog

Also check business news reports: WSJ, Seeking Alpha, Bloomberg, Kitco, London Times, Bullion Desk, London Bullion Market Assoc, Market Oracle, Market Watch, Gold News Wire, Gold & Silver Blog and plenty of other media sites & blogs... just check them out and seek what you align with, take some of it with a grain of salt as some have their biases like anything else in reporting.

Enjoy.

6. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

The Grey Sheet is a subscription based publication of the Bid/Ask prices in the Dealer-to-Dealer coin market. Not being a dealer, I don't know much more than that. I'm sure the CT Illuminati can give you a much more detailed description.

7. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

8. chip

chip Novice collector

This is a site I like, it has good charts, and many links to articles pertaining to the metals markets.

http://www.metalprices.com/

9. anchor1112

anchor1112 Senior Member

and don't forget the elaine 1970 mintage. she update fast enough.

Draft saved Draft deleted