Crazy Ebay Auction

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by 1970 Silver Art, Jun 15, 2010.

1. kaosleeroy108

kaosleeroy108 The Mahayana Tea Shop & hobby center

you see kids drugs are bad..

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. carl e collins

carl e collins Junior Member

I believe he might of lost his house to bad silver investments.

4. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

The listing had ended when I checked, but I sent her a question anyway...........

How many shares of Coca-Cola stock come with it?

Chris

5. Hunt1

Hunt1 Active Member

I hope that lemonade boy gives you the whole pitcher for 20 bucks

6. 1970 Silver Art

1970 Silver Art Silver Art Bar Collector

7. tmoneyeagles

tmoneyeagles Indian Buffalo Gatherer

Nope, no fresh start at all, he needs to get off and sell whatever coke he has though.
    :D

8. 1970 Silver Art

Someone placed a bid on this auction but the reserve is still not met. The winner of this auction may be in for a very rude awakening with 2 hours & 15 Minutes left in the auction if the reserve is still not met when the auction ends.

9. 1970 Silver Art

This Crazy ebay auction just ended. Looks like I was wrong in thinking that there would not be any bids on this auction. There were actually 2 bids for this item and the winning bid was $25.00 but the reserve was not met. Hmmmm......... very interesting.........or maybe not.

10. 1970 Silver Art

Maybe the 3rd time is a charm. This ebay seller will not give up on trying to obtain his "fresh start". Nothing has changed from the second time that he put this up for auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/75th-Coca-Cola-Edition-Silver-Bar-/110551424204?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item19bd60dccc

Is this guy smoking crack or what?

My prediction on the third time for this auction: The same as the last two times he put this up for auction........It will not sell this third time around. I am calling strike 3 on this one. The only thing that he will rack up will probably be ebay listing fees.

11. 1970 Silver Art

Well.......for the second time this ebay auction (see post # 29) ended and as expected............No bids. No surprise. Strike # 2. My gut feeling tells me that he will try for a third time. We will see.

12. 1970 Silver Art

Hmmmmm..........3rd time's a charm or Strike 3??????? I am going to go with strike 3.

http://cgi.ebay.com/75th-Coca-Cola-Edition-Silver-Bar-/110554192022?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item19bd8b1896

This is the 3rd time that this ebay seller has put up this World Wide Mint Coca-Cola-Houston silver art bar for auction and nothing has changed and therefore the outcome (no bids) will not change at all when this auction ends on July 8. Looks like this seller is going to just make ebay rich with racking up the listing fees for repeatedly putting this up for auction. This is.............crazy. :rolling:

13. mystery45

mystery45 Junior Member

you do realize the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

14. Calicoincltr

Calicoincltr New Member

15. 1970 Silver Art

Strike 3.......This ebay seller is out..........not really. I just felt like saying that. :goofer:

No bids. No surprise here. This crazy ebay auction (see post # 31) is the ebay version of insanity. :rolling:

All this ebay seller will just do is to re-list it for the same crazy BIN price and put a reserve on the starting price of $25.00. It's going to be the exact same auction when this seller re-lists this auction for the 4th time. All this ebay seller is doing is making ebay rich.

This following auction that ended today is a "reality" check for what a World Wide Mint "Coca-Cola-Houston" silver art bar currently goes for on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270601630610&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

As you can see from this ebay auction that ended, the total price of $30.59 ($26.59 winning bid + $4 shipping) is a far cry from the BIN price of $350,000.00.

16. 1970 Silver Art

As expected, this is the 4th time this ebay seller is re-listing this auction......................

http://cgi.ebay.com/75th-Coca-Cola-Edition-Silver-Bar-/110557305005?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item19bdba98ad

This is so funny. Exact same auction expecting a different result = Ebay insanity.

YAWN......This auction will not get any bids when this crazy ebay auction ends on July 16. If this auction miraculously get any bids, then it will not meet the reserve.

I think I will keep this Crazy Ebay thread going for a while since I like posting crazy Ebay auctions especially this one with a BIN price of $350,000.00. :D

17. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

He's going to use up all his free listings and I'm not sure how that will help out his current situation.

18. 1970 Silver Art

I did not know that ebay sellers can get free listings. How many free listings does an ebay seller get?

19. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

I'm not totally sure, but just about every time I log in I get a message that I can list 10 items for free. I've never sold a thing on ebay, just don't want to do it half-hearted....

20. 1970 Silver Art

I am not too sure either. I have never sold anything on ebay. If this ebay seller is using his 10 free listing on re-listing this crazy ebay auction, then it is a complete waste of this ebay seller's free ebay listings IMO because nobody is going to bid on this auction and of course nobody is going to pay the $350,000.00 BIN price. This ebay auction has too many red flags to it and that is why nobody is bidding on this crazy ebay auction.

21. 1970 Silver Art

I got this in the mail today. This is the Coca-Cola-Houston silver art bar that I won on ebay last Thursday (July 8). The completed ebay auction that I won is on the link on post # 34 of this thread. This is what the silver bar looks like:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I paid a total price of "only" $30.59 ($26.59 winning bid + $4.00 shipping cost) for this Coca-Cola - Houston Silver art bar. I did not expect to win this silver bar because I have seen this bar go for between $40-$45 on previous ebay auctions. I guess I got lucky on this one.

This is the same bar that the ebay seller named angelangelsoft61 is trying very hard (but failing) to sell on ebay for a BIN of $350,000.00.

Draft saved Draft deleted