Chiwoo CheonWang South Korean Silver Coin

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by stoster38, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

Profit shmofit, buy what you like. I expect you to purchase a roll of these and give one to everyone who participated in this thread, just to teach you a lesson. :)
    Seriously though, did you buy that silver Krugerand expecting to make a profit? Sometimes you need to let the collector in you see some daylight. :D

stoster38 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Johndoe2000$

This coin has nice looking designs on both sides, I can't say the same for the Krugerand though. :rolleyes:

4. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Not a huge Paul Kruger fan, however the antelope on the obverse more then makes up for any lagging on the reverse :)

and no doubt the chiwoo would be a great coin to own just worried about that
    High premium over spot.

5. mpcusa

yes profit ! not buying currency and coin for the shear joy !! would like to always
    Make something, just makes sense !

6. mpcusa

I only bought one, and that's because of the price, but with anything you have
    to look down the road, there would be much more the likely hood of making something off the Kruger then the chiwoo, just because of the out right popularity.

7. Johndoe2000$

Paul Kruger? I thought that was one of Kurt Bellman's Amish neighbors. :)

8. Johndoe2000$

I suppose you would want to win the powerball every time you play. Or want no delays at airports. Or get a prize in every cracker jacks box... wait a minute... :wideyed:

9. Johndoe2000$

That's like saying "I only bought one Krugerand, but you expect it to yield you more profit than a Chiwoo, due to it's popularity". :wideyed:

silversiren likes this.
  10. Brett Wagner

Brett Wagner New Member

The reference to CLAY is based in the coin being back by a piece of Land. I googled it.

11. silversiren

silversiren Active Member

12. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

Apparently, she's being tongue in cheek.

13. mpcusa

I would say yes, but everybody has there opinion, iam just giving you mine

14. Johndoe2000$

Was kidding. That Krugerand is a very high premium coin though, and one million ? hard to expect to recover that very high premium. That's what we like to call collecting. :)

stoster38 likes this.
  15. mpcusa

Very high premium is right and yes the price will probably come down however i do
    Get to admire it now :)

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted